PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead - November 24th

BillyC
22-11-04, 02:31 PM
Well folks... it's time for another one. The weather forecast is looking a lot more respectable than it did last time, and the turn out was good then!

I think I should be able to attend, so who else can join me?

Itching 2 go
22-11-04, 03:01 PM
yup me me

Sudoxe
22-11-04, 03:02 PM
Maybe... if its not peeing it down.

Viney
22-11-04, 03:16 PM
Car bound for sure this time. I need a Honeycomb Explosion.

Iansv
22-11-04, 03:31 PM
nope :(

Flamin_Squirrel
22-11-04, 05:04 PM
Probably!

Treacle
22-11-04, 06:22 PM
Should be there if my clutch holds out. If not I will be there in the bug.

svsk2
23-11-04, 08:35 AM
Maybe

lynw
23-11-04, 10:02 AM
me and the top box will be there... :D

especially as bikes just had its 12000 service and running like a dream.... ahhhh balanced carbs..... :lol: :lol:

lynw
23-11-04, 10:07 AM
I need a Honeycomb Explosion.

???? has this got anything to do with crunchies???? :lol:

Viney
23-11-04, 10:10 AM
I need a Honeycomb Explosion.

???? has this got anything to do with crunchies???? :lol:

Almost. Its a giant ice cream full of goo and honeycomb. lurvley

lynw
23-11-04, 10:14 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

thats one for me then... though i'll need the hot choc first to thaw out from the ride down :lol:

Viney
23-11-04, 10:15 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

thats one for me then... though i'll need the hot choc first to thaw out from the ride down :lol:

Not a problem for me, i just turn off the heater in the car and walk to the pub form the car park ;)

Sid Squid
23-11-04, 10:32 AM
Very possibly.

Viney
23-11-04, 11:19 AM
Very possibly.

Ah the evil mr squid!

Mr Toad
23-11-04, 12:46 PM
I'll be there :D

Anyone coming out from central London - Lyn/Squid/Helen :?:

lynw
23-11-04, 12:48 PM
yeah.... down from islington for me.... :D

Sid Squid
23-11-04, 04:43 PM
Yep, me too.

Where shall we meet and at what time?

lynw
23-11-04, 04:52 PM
I usually leave torrens st about 7.15, refuel at the garage in city road before heading up to kings x, euston, down gt portland st, oxford st, dean st to soho sq...

Ive got this route sussed cos the bloody one ways round soho are different to how theyre printed in my map.... :roll: navigation is not one of my strong points... :oops:

so... sorry in a waffle mood today... 7.30 garage in city road?? :oops:

diesel
24-11-04, 12:10 AM
im working nights this week :roll: would've liked to have met you lot, will hopefully make it next time...

BillyC
24-11-04, 09:29 AM
I usually leave torrens st about 7.15
Oooh... well that'll be about 30 seconds from my flat then! When you popping round for tea?

refuel at the garage in city road before heading up to kings x, euston, down gt portland st, oxford st, dean st to soho sq...

To get to the A20? You're definitely taking a very long and inconvenient route. I'll tell you my money's worth later when I see you tonight.

lynw
24-11-04, 10:07 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ive been a bit distracted this week and was when I posted that.... :oops: :lol:

I did realise when I got home but as only have access at work...

I do know where Im going now... honest :lol:

Helen02
24-11-04, 10:25 AM
I'm jealous now. The prospect of a ride down from london - and i'm going to watch bridget jones tonight instead.

Mr Toad
24-11-04, 10:29 AM

How about Hopton Street (nr Blackfriars Bridge) - like we did last time

6:30 :?:

You OK for this Lyn :?: as a civil servant you must have finished work by this time :lol:

Viney
24-11-04, 10:30 AM
I'm jealous now. The prospect of a ride down from london - and i'm going to watch bridget jones tonight instead.

Groovy, can i come

lynw
24-11-04, 10:35 AM

How about Hopton Street (nr Blackfriars Bridge) - like we did last time

6:30 :?:

You OK for this Lyn :?: as a civil servant you must have finished work by this time :lol:

hurrah!! an excuse to leave early.... :lol:

thats ok with me..... just have to make sure I keep the a-z in top box unless Sid and Billy know where it is and are coming down from angel too...

in which case if either of you let me know where you want to meet... I think Id agreed to meet Sid at the Texaco garage on city road...

BillyC
24-11-04, 10:39 AM
I'm coming across from creepy Crawley, that wonderful attractive town on the edge of West Sussex. :roll:

I'll leave here just before 7, and should be with you guys around 7:30 or so.

Mr Squid... still owe you a drink! Don't let me forget! I'm sure you won't! :lol:

Mr Toad
24-11-04, 10:53 AM
I think Id agreed to meet Sid at the Texaco garage on city road...

where's that :?:

I think James is going direct to Sevenoaks - can't see him coming up into town & then back out again . . . :shock:

BillyC
24-11-04, 11:03 AM

Down Pentonville Road towards the Angel... over the Angel Traffic lights... and you're on City Road. :)

I think James is going direct to Sevenoaks - can't see him coming up into town & then back out again . . . :shock:

Okay okay okay okay... yes my name is James, but my friends have called me Billy for nearly 15 years. I don't take offense to people using "James", but please, unless you're my Mum or Dad, family, or have known me for longer than 15 years... Bill. :wink: :lol: :oops:

lynw
24-11-04, 11:10 AM
Ok my route from angel to SEVENOAKS (got it right yeah??!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: ) is:

city road, old st, commercial st, aldgate roundabout onto a13 - blackwall tunnel, a2, m25, a25 turn off...

so happy to change or meet you somewhere Mr Toad..

Viney
24-11-04, 11:11 AM

Down Pentonville Road towards the Angel... over the Angel Traffic lights... and you're on City Road. :)

Okay okay okay okay... yes my name is James, but my friends have called me Billy for nearly 15 years. I don't take offense to people using "James", but please, unless you're my Mum or Dad, family, or have known me for longer than 15 years... Bill. :wink: :lol: :oops:

Sorry William

Mr Toad
24-11-04, 11:26 AM
:oops: sorry Bill

Lyn - I'm just being lazy, I know the way to Hopton Street, but I'm sure I can get to the Texaco garage 8) I'm just around the corner from Frith Street at the mo, so fairly central

lynw
24-11-04, 11:31 AM
well since I was heading to frith street anyway... :wink: :oops: :lol: :lol:

ok... as long as I have something confirmed and definite before I leave Im happy...

chutz
24-11-04, 11:38 AM
William? James? Do you mind if I use a hybrid and call you Jill? :lol:

BillyC
24-11-04, 11:42 AM
William? James? Do you mind if I use a hybrid and call you Jill? :lol:

I quite like the "Billington" that you and Tim have adopted over the past couple of weeks!