PDA

View Full Version : Biker friendly pubs yorks

kevbuck
24-11-04, 08:50 PM
Can anyone reccommend a biker friendly pub in yorkshire to hold meets.

I have volunteered to be the Yorkshire rep for the NABD (National association for bikers with a disabillity) they have helped get back into biking this year so I decided to offer my services as they dont have a rep in this area.

I will be responsible for the whole of yorkshire not just one county at the moment. So I am looking for something in the middle.

splke
25-11-04, 10:16 AM
probably the most central existing venue is the one at Howden

Kylies (http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=11561)

timwilky
26-11-04, 06:07 PM
Is there such a thing as a friendly pub in Yorkshire :lol:
When ever I have been in a pub in yorkshire everyone crying about price of ale, no decent football teams, whippets run off etc. and wishing that they were real ard northern lads from Lancashire instead of big girlies from Yorkshire :lol:

Only joking lads I've had some cracking headaches after a few bevvies in Yorkshire

splke
02-12-04, 08:32 AM
[size=20Only joking lads I've had some cracking headaches after a few bevvies in Yorkshire[/size]

You will have a bigger one next time i see you :twisted:

timwilky
02-12-04, 04:37 PM
[size=20Only joking lads I've had some cracking headaches after a few bevvies in Yorkshire[/size]

You will have a bigger one next time i see you :twisted:

Yeah really scared, a tyke threatening to come out of Yorkshire. Now I know that will never happen.

or you can always wait until the next time I come over there

Cloggsy
02-12-04, 06:22 PM
Very 'Combative' Tim... What's up :?:

timwilky
03-12-04, 09:27 AM
Very 'Combative' Tim... What's up :?:

Nuffin up, just The thought of a friendly pub in yorkshire tickled me.

Then again I usually go in them after takin money off yorkshire bookies (york, Doncaster, weatherby(bloody cold place), thirsk and redcar(is that yorkshire). Now I know your tyke has a reputation for being careful with his brass but the combination of a tyke and bookie has to be seen to be believed.

OK I know I am going off at a tangent there. It is just when in yorkshire pubs I am normally accompanied by a few other celebrating Lancastrians and it is as if the war of the roses is still being fought

kevbuck
03-12-04, 10:17 AM
Timwilky
watch your back I`m in madchester tonight with a few mates!! :twisted:

FUBAR
03-12-04, 02:08 PM
:shock: I think an organised game of football, home and away matches should be organised next summer so we can surely see how superior the RED ROSE actually is !!!

:twisted: g u l p (wot have i just started?)

MrMessy
03-12-04, 09:09 PM
These are 4 to start with:-
Sunn Inn, Norwood.
Bridge Inn, Pateley Bridge.
Squires Cafe, Sherburn-In-Elmet.
White Bear, Masham.

jen
05-12-04, 10:43 AM
the two biggest biker friendly pubs i know are the sunn inn, near blubberhouses and squires cafe in sherburn in elmet.
both are near beautiful biking roads and not really a significant police presense.
in the summer months both places will see a few hundred bikers pass through each day (even weekdays)

hope that helps

jen :-)