PDA

View Full Version : When are we all going out for our first blat of the new year

Cloggsy
14-01-05, 06:44 PM
Would someone like to suggest when we can all go for a ride (& where too) :?:

mudge32
14-01-05, 08:53 PM
Would love to go for a spin soon!!! The roads are flipping greasy in a car at the mo though :shock:

snoopy
14-01-05, 10:25 PM
I'd like to to as soon as the bikes fixed but we need to move the venue a little closer to Newcastle - ish :)

splke
14-01-05, 11:58 PM
out n about Sat am 8)

Cloggsy
15-01-05, 11:11 AM
out n about Sat am 8)

It's raining here mate (& I'm at work :roll:)

elmerfud
15-01-05, 05:16 PM
today!!!!!

got the bike completely covered in sh*te.... lovely :lol:

Would be good to have a trek up to hartside when the cafe re opens again eh?

Cloggsy
15-01-05, 05:30 PM
Would be good to have a trek up to hartside when the cafe re opens again eh?

:thumbsup:

We'll have to wait 'til amarko5's back 'online' - Plus I need to service my bike (when the bits arrive from HG :roll:) I also need to fit the Gixxer rear shocker & Elmer' :love: needs to eventually do my front forks (when I've got the bits (& some money :cry:)) ;)

splke
15-01-05, 09:40 PM
Bin out and my bike is absolutely stinkin :twisted:

lost backend as i started off so that woke me up abit, greasy as flup :?

FUBAR
15-01-05, 09:53 PM
:D YAYYYYYYYYY was out fri late morning, cold but was good run, not too far with a friend in tow, nice warm cuppa en-route and the bike full of shyte, bliss ........... hehehehe look forward to seeing you all this summer eh !!1

zx6man
15-01-05, 10:19 PM
off to sherburn tomoz....if dry...... :D

Cloggsy
15-01-05, 10:54 PM
off to sherburn tomoz....if dry...... :D

I'm @ work again :roll: Sayin' that I couldn't go anyway... I have to service my bike :!: :roll:

Richie
16-01-05, 11:28 PM
Today I had a an excellent ride out, trying too find the Buttertubs Pass,
Cheers Cloggsy for the map but you were beaten by a lone biker from Doncaster on a BMW moto who I met refueling at Hawes... Took me over the tops in the Pi55ing rain, next time I'll go in the bright sunny weather an take a camera...
Brill ride out and here's the route...

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/richie1743-rideout.jpg

I thnk that maybe my local route from now as it's ACE...
even better than the fast autobans of Germany...!

Cloggsy
16-01-05, 11:43 PM
Today I had a an excellent ride out, trying too find the Buttertubs Pass,
Cheers Cloggsy for the map but you were beaten by a lone biker from Doncaster on a BMW moto who I met refueling at Hawes... Took me over the tops in the Pi55ing rain, next time I'll go in the bright sunny weather an take a camera...
Brill ride out and here's the route...

http://server3.uploadit.org/files/richie1743-rideout.jpg

I thnk that maybe my local route from now as it's ACE...
even better than the fast autobans of Germany...!

That's part of my favourate route too - through to Devils Bridge...

Cracking after Hawes towards Kirkby Lonsdale :wink: More twisty than a twisty thing on national twisty day :D

timwilky
16-01-05, 11:47 PM
Nice roads there to ride. I have free use of a cottage in Askrigg so get up there a couple of time a year.

However, just to say that my SV had its first trip in the rain for 12 months as I am a committed fair weather biker. (Waterproofs are blue with flurecent pink and there is no way I will wear them) and misjudged the weather today.

Richie
17-01-05, 12:25 AM
That's part of my favourate route too - through to Devils Bridge...

Cracking after Hawes towards Kirkby Lonsdale :wink: More twisty than a twisty thing on national twisty day :D

that was my intension to grab a bacon butty @ Devils then Home... but rain stopped play... only in thermals and leathers.... No water proofs yet, only DPM... and they look **** on a bike...

Cloggsy
17-01-05, 12:31 AM
No water proofs yet, only DPM... and they look **** on a bike...

Yeah, but they were free :D :wink:

M65
17-01-05, 08:34 AM
So then, when and where? Hawes would be good again, but its gonna be mighty slimey there at the moment I bet. Any other ideas?

Richie
17-01-05, 10:55 PM
No water proofs yet, only DPM... and they look **** on a bike...

Yeah, but they were free :D :wink:

:oops: of course, they were.