PDA

View Full Version : Paint work and forks

falc
23-01-05, 11:09 AM
Hey there, I guess this could be posted elsewhere but need some locations in the south so its being posted here.

First off, a while back I took the bike to the garage and when it came back they left a nice scratch in the tank, but couldnt prove they did it and now its just ****ing me off. So is there anywhere Hampshire way where they do professional jobs on touching up paintwork, I guess a car place might do it, but i dont fancy the job incase i bodge it up.

Second one is prolly for Grinch, but where do you go local like to get the front forks done? and how much does it roughly cost?

Grinch
26-01-05, 02:55 PM
Sorry you've been missed in here but I'll give it a try.

There is Chip Busters near Portsmouth football ground, but I'm not sure how good they are. Should be able to do a bike.
Theres not really anywhere local that I go to get forks done. Just ordered the parts from JHS racing and then got a mech mate to help me out.
Though if you need a Mech then there is a guy that lives at the back of the Hill, Paul, he's a good bloke.. PSI Motorcycle Services, 5, Lily Avenue, Waterlooville 023 9238 4101. Give him a bell, should be able to help you out, I think he also deals in Ohlins stuff.

Grinch
26-01-05, 02:58 PM
Scoob's do you know of any other places for paint work repair in portsmouth?

Scoobs
26-01-05, 03:10 PM
Only for cars mate. Not bike specific.