PDA

View Full Version : Does your bike relate to your type of woman/man

Grinch
26-01-05, 10:07 AM
I have a curvey bike.. I like my woman curvey. With shape, not lookin like a skeleton.....

Does that mean that new SV riders like there's pointy and thin?

Scoobs
26-01-05, 10:10 AM
Just me and the bike mate.

I do prefer curvy as opposed to pointy on the woman front, but the choice of bike has no bearing on the woman in my life.

keithd
26-01-05, 10:12 AM
mines naked

:P

its not, but is for the purposes of the joke

pegasus
26-01-05, 10:14 AM
very blue (wishful thinking)

mysteryjimbo
26-01-05, 10:14 AM
My bikes curvy as is my missus........

BUT they are sooooooo not related! My missus would give you a slap for calling her a bike! :lol:

But really, my next bike is going to be something pointy and sporty (V4 or IL4) but my missus will be the same!

Kate
26-01-05, 10:19 AM
Lol, I drive an S2000 and have a pointy SV, so what does this say about the guys I like?

Captain Nemo
26-01-05, 10:21 AM
mines naked

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Grinch
26-01-05, 10:25 AM
My wife rides a monster so what does that say about me...!

wyrdness
26-01-05, 10:26 AM
Let's see....

Ideal women: slim, long-legged, curves in all the right places, D-cup, foxy red-haired goth/rock chick.
Ideal bike: black Triumph 2005 Speed Triple

Current woman: slim, long-legged, curves in all the right places, D-cup, foxy red-haired goth/rock chick.
Current bike: black Harley

I suppose that both the Harley and the foxy one are a bit rock'n'roll. The bike's black and she dresses in black - and looks damn good on the back of it!

mrbizzy
My new one's big and muscley :?

Nutkins
Mines ugly, she needs a face lift and **** done. But I love her.

Shinsei Jutsu
26-01-05, 10:32 AM
Kawasaki Ninja with a growling airbox and a can so loud it's obscene.

Much like my woman, great looks, good manners unless you give her some sh*t and then she'll certainly show you who the boss is, she's certainly got a mouth on her too; when she's p*ssed off, she lets me know!

Now there's a first! A woman that lets you know her feelings. :roll:

shutdown
26-01-05, 10:33 AM
mines curvy but has this nagging noise that i'm trying to ignore at the moment

keithd
26-01-05, 10:35 AM
just how many cliché's can we fit into one page??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

shutdown
26-01-05, 10:42 AM
i'm sure there's more to come :)

I always to swing my leg over and go for a ride

Cronos
26-01-05, 11:35 AM
I'll ride anything, but I draw the line at scooters, cruisers and Nortons. :wink:

Carsick
26-01-05, 11:41 AM
D-cup, foxy red-haired goth/rock chick.
Red hair 'drools'

chazzyb
26-01-05, 12:09 PM
I'll ride anything, but I draw the line at scooters, cruisers and Nortons. :wink:

Do you? I seriously considered trying to px my SV for nice MKIIA Interstate Commando at the local Trumpet dealer a couple of weeks ago. They've still got it too! Then I came to my senses. Maybe if I'm a good boy this year and replace the bathroom for SWMBO, I might be allowed to.

lynw
26-01-05, 12:18 PM
Red hair 'drools'

what is it with guys and women with red hair?

I hate having red hair which is why I usually dye it... then it grows and I have multicoloured hair :shock:

Raf
26-01-05, 12:23 PM
Red hair 'drools'

what is it with guys and women with red hair?

I hate having red hair which is why I usually dye it... then it grows and I have multicoloured hair :shock:

:shock: You are a ging!?

Cronos
26-01-05, 12:25 PM

Well this is just a classic example of the solitary thing that I have learnt about women in my 34¾ years on this planet.

Women are never happy with their hair. Those with curly hair pay a fortune on straightening devices and those with straight hair pay a fortune on curlers and perms. Those with red hair spend a fortune on dark hair dye and those with dark hair spend a fortune on red hair dye. Those with long hair spend a fortune on expensive hair cuts and those with short hair spend a fortune on hair extensions..... etc, etc, etc. :roll:

lynw
26-01-05, 12:26 PM

thankyou Raf.... yes I am really... duracell was my nickname at school cos I had the copper coloured top... :evil: .... precisely the reason I dye it... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

wyrdness
26-01-05, 12:34 PM

thankyou Raf.... yes I am really... duracell was my nickname at school cos I had the copper coloured top... :evil: .... precisely the reason I dye it... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

You could always dye it a slightly different shade of red if it's too 'ginger'. Coppers, auburns and dark reds look great. Red hair tends to look best when it's long.

lynw
26-01-05, 12:35 PM
Cronos - to be honest I dont care that much about my hair.... lets face it however I have it cut its going to end up with the helmet hair style... :shock: so I dont bother spending a fortune on styling when HJC does it for me.. :lol:

but the comments I get about its colour used to drive me up the wall... the ginge comments and I also used to have old ladies on the bus tell me how nice a colour it was and then start touching it :evil: and hairdressers would tell me how many people would pay a fortune to have that colour...

it was a lot easier to dye it darker... nowadays Im not so bothered... its got darker naturally as Ive matured :lol:

Carsick
26-01-05, 12:42 PM
So, are we sharing a tent at Conwy? :wink:

Raf
26-01-05, 12:42 PM

duracell was my nickname at school cos I had the copper coloured top... :evil:

Must... control.. myself... double-entendre... :roll: :lol:

wyrdness
26-01-05, 12:46 PM
Cronos - to be honest I dont care that much about my hair.... lets face it however I have it cut its going to end up with the helmet hair style... :shock: so I dont bother spending a fortune on styling when HJC does it for me.. :lol:

I saw a sticker on the back of a bike once saying, "Hairstyle by Helmet" :D PMSL! I want one!

lynw
26-01-05, 12:47 PM
So, are we sharing a tent at Conwy? :wink:

so were still on for the dragon rally then? pm me re sorting tickets and stuff out... :D

Raf - it was the duracell adverts in the 80s - the battery with the copper coloured top - hence the nickname... no double entendres there at all... really... :lol:

not telling you my other nicknames other than they relate to the fact I exceed the D cup requirement too... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I hated school... :evil:

Nutkins
26-01-05, 12:48 PM
lynw wrote:thankyou Raf.... yes I am really... duracell was my nickname at school cos I had the copper coloured top... .... precisely the reason I dye it...

<childish snigger :lol: ....... then has a vaguish memory of what hair is :cry: >

Spiderman
26-01-05, 12:52 PM
Curvy....Naked...and Blue.

Best things about the 2 best things in my life at the mo ;)

And i want to get my leg over and ride her everyday.
I love to hear her howling as i ride her hard.

Barty_b0y
26-01-05, 01:33 PM
not read it all but i got a twin cyclinder thrashing machine to errrrr ride it all day ;)

26-01-05, 01:45 PM
currently yes, small pettitt, and shaply,
If i get the TL, big brash and fearsome, not at all,

My gf purrs like a kitten, the TL will have you hoping the world will end soon!

Alex

mattSV
26-01-05, 01:50 PM
Very blue with an amazing top end - have to really hang on at full speed (sometime easier if you duck your head right down). Twin cans - really fruity, would look good with some new rubber, prefer riding it when I am wearing leathers, likes a good polish every so often. I love takin it out but it spends a lot of time in the garage :?

Grinch
26-01-05, 01:51 PM
I love takin it out but it spends a lot of time on the garage :?

Whats going on there then?

mattSV
26-01-05, 01:54 PM
post edited - freudian slip? :lol:

Cronos
26-01-05, 01:55 PM
.....and I also used to have old ladies on the bus tell me how nice a colour it was and then start touching it :evil:

Sounds a bit sinister to me! :?

it was a lot easier to dye it darker... nowadays Im not so bothered... its got darker naturally as Ive matured :lol:

Give it a few years and nature will start to turn it a bit lighter again. :( Blue rinse anyone! :lol:

lynw
26-01-05, 01:58 PM
it was very weird - and one reason I dyed it... and got a bike... to avoid all this hassle...

and Im NEVER having a blue rinse... even if I get to 80... I shall just spend the time on my bike with the helmet on to hide the grey... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: