Spiderman
26-01-05, 05:34 PM
You forgot the option of "all the above on a rota basis"

fizzwheel
26-01-05, 05:37 PM
Chinese

wyrdness
26-01-05, 05:37 PM
Out of curiosity, what's an Italian take-away? I don't think that I've ever seen one.

Spiderman
26-01-05, 05:39 PM
Out of curiosity, what's an Italian take-away? I don't think that I've ever seen one.

Plenty around and about you mate. Thers a very good one in Whetstone too. Basically like a decent coffee shop with nice home made food.
Some best eaten there... some best taken home.

wyrdness
26-01-05, 05:41 PM

Plenty around and about you mate. Thers a very good one in Whetstone too. Basically like a decent coffee shop with nice home made food.

You mean like italian cafe's and sandwich bars? Yes, plenty of those around. Not what I'd call a 'take away' though.

Spiderman
26-01-05, 05:43 PM

You mean like italian cafe's and sandwich bars? Yes, plenty of those around. Not what I'd call a 'take away' though.

Well i'm assuming thats what keith meant... maybe he'll explain himself ?

Anonymous
26-01-05, 05:51 PM
As he also forgot kebab and related stuff perhaps he thinks kebabs come form Italy...do you Keith? :lol: :lol:

MitchC
26-01-05, 05:53 PM
Chinese that is all that's offered in my small town... next to pizza but that's to common.

Mitch

lynw
26-01-05, 05:57 PM
Chinese that is all that's offered in my small town... next to pizza but that's to common.

Mitch

you sure youre not in Australia? reading Brysons Down Under on the plane over it said the only places open in small rural Oz towns in the evenings were without fail Chinese restaurants.

Without fail, we noticed this to be completely true.... :shock: :lol:

Like all of above but which one I get dependant on my mood...

Spiderman
26-01-05, 05:58 PM

Mitch

:idea: Mitch... set yourself up an Indian delivery joint then. Imagine how many people like you there must be so bored of pizza and chinese.

You could be a rich man. presuming people there like Indian food.
if not open a Taco Bell.
i'm sure i'd go mad if all i had o choose from was pizza or chinese.

wyrdness
26-01-05, 06:08 PM

Mitch

you sure youre not in Australia? reading Brysons Down Under on the plane over it said the only places open in small rural Oz towns in the evenings were without fail Chinese restaurants.

Without fail, we noticed this to be completely true.... :shock: :lol:

Not in my experience. We were driving though the middle of nowhere in Australia and came across a tiny town. We were hungry so thought that we'd get some food. The first place we found (possibly the only place in town) was an absolutely top-notch restaurant. The food was fantastic there. I couldn't believe it. Later, we were bushwalking in Tasmania. The route finished in this tiny village, miles from anywhere, with two or three houses and a really rough looking pub. We waited outside the pub for hours, hoping to hitch a lift, but with no luch. Eventually we succumed to hunger and went in to the pub. We found that they had a superb restuarant in there, with a huge selection of really good food.

mattSV
26-01-05, 06:19 PM
Wyrdness wrote:-

Out of curiosity, what's an Italian take-away? I don't think that I've ever seen one

What do pizza boys deliver then? :wink:

El Saxo
26-01-05, 06:26 PM
Got to be chinese every time, although living in Wigan i should really say pies.

Guess it depends what the standard of takeaway is like where you live. In Wigan there's a great chinese called Fired Wok (on Gidlow Lane for the Wiganers amongst us), does a great menu, with charcoal grill as well.

<adopts Homer Simpson voice> Mmm, barbecued Char Siu =P~

Spiderman
26-01-05, 06:29 PM
Wyrdness wrote:-

Out of curiosity, what's an Italian take-away? I don't think that I've ever seen one

What do pizza boys deliver then? :wink:

Errrrr Pizza?
and theres an option for that on the poll.

northwind
26-01-05, 08:59 PM
Chicken and char siu fried rice, mmm, with a portion of chinese takeaway chips- the best chips in the world.

Why are the portions so big? I'd like to order an angry loner portion but I always get enough for a romantic dinner for two, it's very demoralising.

topbird23
26-01-05, 09:02 PM
the veggie bar at the races.........sooooo damn nice

The Mass
26-01-05, 09:14 PM
Bugger!

You can only click on "Indian" once.

:roll:

:lol:

pegasus
27-01-05, 07:31 AM
thai food all the way...yummy!!!!!!

wish i was clever enough to think up a topic like this :lol:

Scoobs
27-01-05, 08:11 AM
a portion of chinese takeaway chips- the best chips in the world..........

Why are the portions so big?.......I always get enough for a romantic dinner for two

Chips as a romantic meal???? I think you need to talk to Keithd about wooing yer women!

MavUK
27-01-05, 08:28 AM
Love pie and chips - and miss it a lot! Always have it at least once when visiting friends / family in the UK...

Pizza is great - as long as it's Italian Pizza, not Amaerican. Most Italian restaurants in Holland will also do a delivery service so you can get Lasagna delivered to your door.

Hmmm, food.....

Stu

Viney
27-01-05, 08:30 AM
I do like my fried chicken, the occasional chinesse, not keen on Italian and i have stopped eating Maccy d's and BK. Other than that, the occasional kebeb as well :)

keithd
27-01-05, 08:30 AM
i've never heard of an italian take away. my boss kept interupting me whilst i was putting the options up. inconsiderate i say.

i say dont vote for it in that case :wink:

Cronos
27-01-05, 08:44 AM
Indian (or Nepalese) every time!

M65
27-01-05, 08:46 AM
All of the above? Nah, you cant beat a good indian, but Im partial to a nice pizza too.

Tara
27-01-05, 08:48 AM
Chinese for me

Ping
27-01-05, 09:47 AM
humour me
:lol::lol::lol:

Pizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... *drools*

keithd
27-01-05, 09:49 AM
i do declare i've not told you all what my fav is!!!

how foolish am i? set my own post/poll and dont even reply to it meself

what a plonker :roll: :roll: :roll:

Scoobs
27-01-05, 09:52 AM

And we still don't know! :roll:

Ping
27-01-05, 09:58 AM

And we still don't know! :roll:
He's right you know...

Aurora
27-01-05, 10:00 AM
1. Chinese
2. Indian
3. Kebab
5. Pizza
6. Chippie

YUM, all these food threads, I SUPPOSED to be dieting.

keithd
27-01-05, 10:01 AM
ping, scoobs you oughta know me by now. im the biggest tease on the forum!

my favorite take away is........

Ping
27-01-05, 10:15 AM

*chants* I know what it IIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiis, I know what it IIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiis... :D

wyrdness
27-01-05, 10:15 AM

It's obviously not yummy enough for you to vote for it, since Thai is still on 0 votes.

keithd
27-01-05, 10:23 AM

*chants* I know what it IIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiis, I know what it IIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiis... :D

hush my friend!! its our delicious secret!!!! :wink: :wink:

Captain Nemo
27-01-05, 11:09 AM
Donner kebab................innit !

captain nemo loves his kebabs..

Scoobs
27-01-05, 11:11 AM
captain nemo loves his kebabs..

You could never tell from your avatar :lol:

pegasus
27-01-05, 11:12 AM

It's obviously not yummy enough for you to vote for it, since Thai is still on 0 votes.

oops!! forgot ty

Ping
27-01-05, 11:12 AM

.... You sounded an AWFUL LOT like mystic bertie there.... :twisted:

Iansv
27-01-05, 11:13 AM
all but thai...

still voted keith a sad git tho :)

keithd
27-01-05, 11:24 AM

.... You sounded an AWFUL LOT like mystic bertie there.... :twisted:

somebody shoot me NOW

you know how to hurt me Ping!!

keithd
27-01-05, 11:25 AM
all but thai...

still voted keith a sad git tho :)

good man!!! :wink:

zx6man
27-01-05, 11:27 AM
Take aways and other posts about cakes.. :evil: should I do a favourite gym exercise poll or favourite type of lettuce??? :D

keithd
27-01-05, 11:37 AM
Take aways and other posts about cakes.. :evil: should I do a favourite gym exercise poll or favourite type of lettuce??? :D

alright alright dont get a cobb on :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Amanda M
27-01-05, 11:38 AM

#-o :lol:

zx6man
27-01-05, 11:42 AM

Well I bet that joke is only the tip of the iceberg...... :D

keithd
27-01-05, 11:43 AM

Well I bet that joke is only the tip of the iceberg...... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

erm.....lettuce....nope, thats it!! :twisted:

northwind
27-01-05, 07:25 PM
a portion of chinese takeaway chips- the best chips in the world..........

Why are the portions so big?.......I always get enough for a romantic dinner for two

Chips as a romantic meal???? I think you need to talk to Keithd about wooing yer women!

You just need to find the right women...