PDA

View Full Version : its a bit hit & miss this isn't it

Nip&Tuck
04-02-05, 09:01 PM
its a bit hit & miss this isn't it :?: ANYWAY 2nd March is when the beauty comes out of hibernation, can't wait it's straight to powersports for a service and then up to fylingdales and whitby and then back home :lol: does anyone know any good long range weather sites :shock:

Anonymous
04-02-05, 09:59 PM
We have a pretty good long range weather radar on the Airbus 320.

For 'better' weather reports, check out the aviation section on the Met Office website.

Nip&Tuck
04-02-05, 10:02 PM
Good idea it's bookmarked and in favourites.

25 days 10 hours left

bluebell
04-02-05, 10:15 PM
Hope we get some rain before then as the local council have been a bit heavy handed with the salt this year in Whitby. Have been told that they now mix it with animal fat to help it stick to the roads better, so its queit slippy out there and thats just on your feet without a bit of frost.

Nip&Tuck
05-02-05, 08:59 AM
It is ridiculous the extent the councils grit the roads but i suppose it stops em getting sued by some no brain who skids in his car at the slightest hint of ice.... and of course us bikers if we skid its our fault for riding the dangerous things in the first place

Cloggsy
05-02-05, 10:39 AM
Have been told that they now mix it with animal fat to help it stick to the roads better

Mmmmmm Just as I'm tucking into my Bacon sandwiches :roll: :sick:

Nip&Tuck
05-02-05, 07:29 PM
Umm bacon yeah!! But remember brown sauce is evil :P and red sauce is good :wink:

Cloggsy
05-02-05, 07:34 PM
Umm bacon yeah!! But remember brown sauce is evil :P and red sauce is good :wink:

:shock: No way... Brown (HP) sauce is the sauce of Kings... Ketchup is the sauce of Chavs :roll:

Nip&Tuck
05-02-05, 08:06 PM
CHAV? me the king of swing! brown sauce is the devils own work but red sauce is essential to civilisation as we know it :winner:

Cloggsy
05-02-05, 08:15 PM
http://british-accents.com/products/p-misc/hp.jpg

:love: =P~

K
05-02-05, 08:33 PM
Brown Sauce is kinda like Marmite... you either love it or hate it.
That and they're both the colour of poo and smell bad!

Richie
05-02-05, 11:37 PM
:D :D :D :D Love IT
and marmite as well,
as well as vegiemight
and bovril....
and Sugar sandwiches
and all the rest of all thing's "BAD" in a good way. :twisted: :twisted:
oh and not to mention the one, the only.....

TABASCO....

for breakfast on Cornbeef hash...... Lovely.... to die for when your cold tyred, wet and just come in from a 9.5 hour pack lift......

sorry, what were talking about?

Nip&Tuck
06-02-05, 10:46 AM
Pushing the boundary's of taste this thread.... But remember if it tastes bad just put red sauce on and all will be well :D

wheelnut
06-02-05, 12:34 PM
There is only one way to eat Bacon Sandwiches

Obviously Bacon and Bread, but instead of spreading the bread with Butter use Mustard, the stronger the better :P

If you need a bit more grease, you can wipe them on the road and collect some leftover animal fat :D

Funnily enough, the local council are trying to pretend that the road salt has never changed.

I found several sites that have said they are now mixing mollasses with sand into the road grit :!:

mudge32
06-02-05, 12:39 PM
Animal fat in the road salt?????? That would explain a heck of a lot. I've not ventured out on my bike yet, because I've scared myself stupid in a car on too many corners!
The forcasted rain isn't going to do too much to clear it either.

Nip&Tuck
06-02-05, 05:44 PM
So red sauce it is then =D> =D>

Ratty
06-02-05, 08:17 PM
No, it's Brown Fruity, except on beef or hot dogs when it's screaming hot English Mustards. Just enough to give you pain in the nose.

Ratty