PDA

View Full Version : This Wednesday...

lynw
07-02-05, 04:54 PM
am right its this wednesday for the next meet.... ?

sorry had a bit of sense knocked out of me that friday....

Soooooooo its looking like I WILL be biking it... possibly a Hornet.... getting it tomorrow.... SV looks like it will be back at weekend if Mark can get the part for me.... well I may not need too much chocolate at this rate...

so whos joining me?

coombest
07-02-05, 05:04 PM
I would be there if I had transport! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mr Toad
07-02-05, 05:16 PM
only if my clients don't break their databases between now and Weds :cry:

. . . on second thoughts, b***er 'em :D

Aurora
07-02-05, 05:21 PM
I want to but I'm committed to something else. Hope to change the day sometime during the summer, approx April would be best, don't want to miss all the extra daylight hours.

Hope to meet up with you all soon(ish)

Dawn

Shinsei Jutsu
07-02-05, 05:22 PM
might well do. depends how caught up I get in my latest project. Don't see why not though.

Flamin_Squirrel
07-02-05, 06:11 PM
Yes 8)

Sid Squid
07-02-05, 07:06 PM
Most likely, 'specially if Lyn still ain't got a bike and she makes me fulfil my promise to give her a lift there.

rictus01
07-02-05, 08:32 PM
If I can keep my eyes open (totally knackered this week) then I'll be along,
mine you the sofa looks mighty inviting at the moment :idea:

Cheers Mark.

Viney
07-02-05, 09:38 PM
I'll be there on 2 wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinsei Jutsu
08-02-05, 09:08 AM

bloody volvo drivers!! :roll:

Sid Squid
08-02-05, 09:38 AM

Which two? Are you stunting the Ovlov now?

Viney
08-02-05, 10:22 AM

Which two? Are you stunting the Ovlov now?

:lol: I did get the front wheels off the ground over a hump back bridge the other day :shock: :shock:

sexysi
08-02-05, 10:28 AM
Sorry Guys n Girls.
Can't make it this week as it's told cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus also I am in Holland on a Cisco Content Switching course!!!
The next meet yes, and I will be sorting out a rideout soon, you know with a route map etc. By the way I will also have yellow powder coated wheels by then and also Red front and rear calipers.
Question has anyone got a Castle nut socket for the locking nut on the frame/swing arm bolt I can borrow.
sexysi

Sudoxe
08-02-05, 10:43 AM
I'll be there...as always

Anonymous
08-02-05, 05:48 PM
Do you guys mean this wednesday as in the 9th :roll: if so I need to get the bike out, I'am dying for a ride so I'am going to come say hi

Itching 2 go
08-02-05, 05:50 PM
Do you guys mean this wednesday as in the 9th :roll: if so I need to get the bike out, I'am dying for a ride so I'am going to come say hiprobably but who are you?

Treacle
08-02-05, 06:42 PM
I will be there. I'll try and borrow my brothers type R. :twisted:

Sudoxe
08-02-05, 08:15 PM
I take it that was the test ride about half an hour ago then...

Roll on revs...roll off all the way down the road....hoodlum ;)

Viney
08-02-05, 08:49 PM
When what where...wasnt me!

Anonymous
08-02-05, 11:26 PM
So is that a Yes then for tomorrow? :roll:

sexysi
09-02-05, 08:00 AM
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
SEXYSI

Viney
09-02-05, 08:18 AM
:?: :?

sexysi
09-02-05, 09:45 AM
Who's the guest.
sexysi

Viney
09-02-05, 09:47 AM
Who's the guest.
sexysi

Your guest is as good as mine *groan*

Sudoxe
09-02-05, 09:47 AM
Its not me...which makes a change...

Maybe its Benji

Viney
09-02-05, 12:27 PM
It looks as i may not be in attendence after all. I feel a cold decending on me as i speak, and im meant to be going away at the weekend, so will go home and sweat it out.

However, more good news, Kate passed her test D :drink:

Flamin_Squirrel
09-02-05, 12:40 PM
However, more good news, Kate passed her test D :drink:

Whooo!

sexysi
09-02-05, 12:42 PM
Which one is kate, was she there 2 weeks ago @ Riverhead. Can't remember her.
sexysi

Viney
09-02-05, 03:09 PM
Which one is kate, was she there 2 weeks ago @ Riverhead. Can't remember her.
sexysi
Well you didnt really mingle did you, you sat with your posse in the lower ranks ;) She was in between Jordan and Joe i believe.... :shock:

sexysi
09-02-05, 03:17 PM
Next time i will sniff around everyone mate, sorry did I not come over and talk to you and the other guy sitting next to you. Or was I just dreaming. :) :wink:
sexysi

lynw
09-02-05, 03:17 PM
ok... will limp in with Ian and Simon on the brand new cbf600.... anyone else for meeting at the Texaco garage in City Road? 7.00pm....

oooohhhhh never had a new bike.... niiice it is.... its clean too.... :lol:

Anonymous
09-02-05, 04:02 PM
lynw which city RD are you talking about :?: :?: are you talking about city rd off old st roundabout, i'am sure your not :roll: but if thats where your meeting then maybe i could drag along from there instead :wink:

lynw
09-02-05, 04:05 PM
Yep I am... its the city road running old st roundabout up to angel.... theres a texaco garage along there where I stop on way home....

Im meeting Ian and Simon there at 7....
Lyn

Anonymous
09-02-05, 04:42 PM
thought so but had to check it's about 2mins from where I live :wink: ok not 100% if i'am coming but will be there by 7pm if I am.
Oh and the GSXR 750 might give it away who I am.
LOL I forgot to log in when I left my first message

SteveH
09-02-05, 04:47 PM
Tis I ecliar :roll: :roll:

TSM
09-02-05, 04:53 PM
Im not comming, sorry but ive got a date with a rich woman.....

To fix her computer in kensington, ok, nothing else.

Got to scrape up some money for my bike dammage.

Thoes going up with lynw, stay behind her by a mile incase she decides to be a target of silly car drivers.

Iansv
09-02-05, 05:19 PM
nope but I will make the one after next :wink:

lynw
09-02-05, 05:20 PM
thought so but had to check it's about 2mins from where I live :wink: ok not 100% if i'am coming but will be there by 7pm if I am.
Oh and the GSXR 750 might give it away who I am.
LOL I forgot to log in when I left my first message

You still have mate.... who are you??!!! :lol:

Thoes going up with lynw, stay behind her by a mile incase she decides to be a target of silly car drivers.

Can we have an emoticon for slapping round head please? :wink: :lol: :lol:
Its VAN drivers Riccardo.... and Im going to be going relatively slowly due to the aches and pains but at least Im riding again.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carsick
09-02-05, 05:58 PM
We could be mean and put a call into the council to make sure all the straw hats are removed from your route as well. :wink:

SteveH
09-02-05, 06:07 PM
It's ok lynw think I've only spoken to u once, and then it was to comment on your painting style :lol: :lol: :lol:

lynw
09-02-05, 06:14 PM
It's ok lynw think I've only spoken to u once, and then it was to comment on your painting style :lol: :lol: :lol:

that doesnt help me here... EVERYONES talked to me about my painting style :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant think why.... mind you the hammerite wasnt scratched in the accident... :oops: :lol:

Carsick
09-02-05, 06:16 PM

that doesnt help me here... EVERYONES talked to me about my painting style :oops: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cant think why.... mind you the hammerite wasnt scratched in the accident... :oops: :lol:
I don't think I talked much. I admired the leather effect then laughed for a while, though. :wink: