PDA

View Full Version : Bike Sliders - DELIVERED TODAY

GC-SV
08-02-05, 08:27 PM
Just received my Frame, Swing arm and Bar end sliders from BIKESLIDERS today.
Well chuffed with them, I must say. They are the latest Black ones for the K5 and they look the business.
For anyone considering getting them in Black, they do 2 differnet finishes - 1 is clear coated and is described as semi gloss and the other is black anodised without the clear coat.

I was told these would probably be harder to look after due to their flat finish and have to agree. They seem to "chalk" easily if rubbed, although a rinse with water and a dry off had them looking like new.
I think I'll wait to see how they look against the Black frame and, if need be, I'll get them clear coated or I'll see how they hold out to normal road grime and then decide.

Anyway, all in all, a superb product, excellent service and fast delivery (8 days). Not bad considering they said they would post for free and I took that to mean surface mail and a wait of 4 weeks, so you can imagine my surprise when they arrived today.

So that just leaves the bike, 3 weeks to delivery and counting, boy am I starting to get itchy feet, hands everything.
Roll on March.

Cloggsy
08-02-05, 11:08 PM
Glad to hear it :wink: Don't forget some piccies when they're fitted :!: