PDA

View Full Version : Holla Exeterians!

Benji
09-02-05, 04:08 PM
Calling all Exeterians to sign in!

How goes it, hope all is well. Just getting a feel of who is active in the area and surrounding areas. I see SV peeps everywhere (Black MK1 SVS outside the bed place near Exe Bridges, Yellow Mk1 SVS around the Polsloe Road area) and sometimes down at Bridge Honda.

Do you peeps meet up often? If not, its gonna change! :D

We got Lil Minx on the way (breifly on the board) currently doing her thang with the instructors and some other peeps *cough*LEE*cough* :wink: said I wouldn't get my bike on the road and down here in Exeter by April so now I gotta do it.

There are some fantastic roads in the area so be ready for the summer season.

Benji out.

Benji
09-02-05, 04:29 PM
You'd better do it, else I'll come down there and kick your butt! :lol:

Looking forward to getting out for a ride with you again soon mate. 8)

Could you bring my bike down for me? Ride it how you please, just don't tell me. :lol:

Looking forward to some summer A377 to Barnstaple fun. Get your **** down here and we can hit Exeter and go for a ride, perhaps not immediately after though.

Benji

Grinch
09-02-05, 04:38 PM
anyone can ride my bike.. along as there's is worth more and they are on the understanding that if 'anything' happens, and thats anything, I'm going home on theres.

Benji
09-02-05, 04:46 PM
Chuckles <someone wanting me to ride their bike> :lol:

Got any good roundabouts down your way? 8)

Yes at the end of Sidwell street actually just by where I work :D Exe Bridges might be fun if there were no lights and no cars. There are a couple of sick junctions out here though A30 - A38 towards Plymouth, good lord thats a corner and a half, also M5 Jnc 29 - A30 towards the A303, mental.

As for riding my bike, I trust ya. You can't do much worse than I do to my car anyway :lol: Speaking of which, new clutch, 2nd gear syncro, bearings and skimmed and smoothed flywheels rule. :twisted:

Benji

Mogs
10-02-05, 08:47 AM
Anything in Somerset or say within 30 miles of Taunton, and I could be interested.

Anonymous
10-02-05, 09:07 AM
Hello Benji!
Wildbill is usually riding a lot around Exeter way. Hes got the Corona SV.
Those southwestbikers.com people often ride from Exeter I think. Have you been in there are given them a stir up :wink:
Rich

Clunk
10-02-05, 11:27 AM
Hi Benji,
Welcome back. 8)

Couldn't keep away from the sou'west for long eh :?:

As Dr Rich said, check out www.southwestbikers.com for local rides in Devon/Cornwall.
We usually meet at Haldon Grill, just outside Exeter on the Torquay road, or Exeter services on M5.
We have rideouts about every other Sunday, even throughout the Winter.
I don't get to do as many as I'd like due to work, but hope to do more in the Spring and Summer.

Should see you around soon.

WildBill
10-02-05, 01:29 PM
Hey Benji

I live in Havitree. There are loads of SV's in Exeter, but none of them are members. :(

Once you get you're bike back on the road, we should go for a blast somewhere. Though this time of year I'm a bit slack and tend to use the car. :oops:

I've been out with the guys the Clunk mentioned, good bunch of people, bit mad though!