PDA

View Full Version : Very wierd recurring dreams....

jambo
11-02-05, 02:54 PM
I have a recurring dream that I am grinding my teath together and find one's got a bit of give in it like when a milk tooth was on it's way out, so play with it a bit untill I crunch down on it and it shatters, so I pick the bits of toothg out... and start on another tooth..... :?

Maybe thins is just me realising I don't learn very quickly. Anyone else have strange recurring dreams?
or is it just me :roll: :shock:

fizzwheel
11-02-05, 02:55 PM
I get a similar one about teeth, they are all rotting and falling out..

It means something I'l try and find out

shutdown
11-02-05, 02:55 PM
no offence but you're a bit cuckoo :shock: :shock:

Anonymous
11-02-05, 02:56 PM
No mine are weird but always different.

By which I mean Topbird is always doing something different :wink: :lol:

fizzwheel
11-02-05, 02:57 PM
To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

To dream that you are brushing your teeth, signifies your level of confidence, struggles and aggressiveness. You need to look out for yourself and your own interest.

Iansv
11-02-05, 02:58 PM
ahh haven't dreampt of her for ages....

I always have different dreams, some strange some very weird.... Not gonna give details tho :lol:

fizzwheel
11-02-05, 03:03 PM
I don't tend to have recurring dreams, but most of my dreams involve the llandow track day video :shock:

I'd kind of gathered that :wink: :lol:

Amanda M
11-02-05, 03:06 PM
I have some brilliant dreams. Really vivid, colourful, bizarre dreams. Have some horrible ones too but generally they're not and I nearly always remember them too.

keithd
11-02-05, 03:07 PM
often dream of flying, being able to fly not in a plane, have that fairly often. read a book on dreams, that one means i am very confident sexualy or of my sexuality. :shock:

i'm not making that up either.

shutdown
11-02-05, 03:18 PM
i can never remember my dreams, i'm always asleep

wyrdness
11-02-05, 04:05 PM
To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you.

I disagree. Losing your teeth is a classic stress dream. It just means that you need to chill out more.

In my view those 'dream interpretation' books aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

jambo
11-02-05, 04:38 PM
no offence but you're a bit cuckoo :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok but a fair number of other people have pointed out they have odd dreams too... though most seem to involve female members of the forum and possibly are higher than a "U" rating :wink: :shock:

keithd
11-02-05, 04:41 PM
In my view those 'dream interpretation' books aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

not as far as i'm concerend :twisted: :wink: :wink:

Ping
11-02-05, 04:45 PM
I have this recurring 'thing'... not really a dream, but a strange place I end up sometimes when I'm drifting off - been happening since childhood. It's very uncomfortable.

It's like being a tiny little me in a HUGE dark harsh, cavernous place... it makes my pillow feel solid and angular rather than soft. Ite REALLY weird.

I always try and force myself awake when I end up there. Except for this one time a month or so ago.

I was in a REALLY bad mood, so I ignored the discomfort of the place and wandered around in it, going deeper and deeper. I could hear myself breathing.

I got really deep into it and suddenly I snapped out of it. I'm thinking it's a place I really shouldn't go into as when I woke up my bottom lip was numb and tingly and I felt as if my blood circulation was getting cut off.

I don't think I'll try it again. :?

Mr Toad
11-02-05, 04:51 PM
woof woof *

*barking :roll:

Ping
11-02-05, 04:57 PM
woof woof *

*barking :roll:

You're just jealous... :lol:

*twitches*

K
11-02-05, 07:23 PM
I don't really remember any dreams now, but used to have a fantastic recurring one when I was a kid.

We lived in a house at the end of a cul-de-sac and my bedroom was in the front of the house, so had a view of all the other houses down the road.

In the dream I'm standing looking out of my bedroom window and my house is on fire around me. I'm not getting hurt at all, it's just on fire!

As I look down the street all the other houses catch fire too. The the fronts of all the other houses open up like those old victorian doll's houses and I can see all the insides burning too. Including the people. It's like the fronts of the houses have turned to glass because nobody can get out of their house that way.

They are all burning to death in tortuous agony, but I'm still standing in my own burning house untouched by the flames.

The really weird thing is there's no sound. No screaming, no crackling, nothing.
And I wasn't scared either, not during the dream or on waking up... just kind of detatched, watching it all with faint interest. It was all very vivid then and I can still remember it perfectly now.

The really really wierd thing was that shortly after the dreams stopped, some disturbed kid (younger brother of a girl I went to school with) shoved lit newspaper through out letter box and badly burned our hallway before the firebrigade turned up.
Apparently he'd picked our house because you could almost get from the public footpath at the back to the front door with out being seen (except from the last little stretch) and if he'd done it anywhere else he'd have been caught doing it.
(He owned up to it a couple of days after the incident).
My bedroom was directly above the front door. :shock:

I wonder if I'll just snap one day and set fire to the world! :twisted: :oops: :roll:

Jabba
11-02-05, 07:36 PM
No mine are weird but always different.

By which I mean Topbird is always doing something different :wink: :lol:

You dreamed about me the other day :shock:

Was Topbird23 doing something "different" with me? :wink:

topbird23
11-02-05, 08:38 PM
My recurrent dream

I dream I have been burgled, but the only thing they take is the beer out of the fridge, which of course makes me wake up in a cold sweat :wink: