PDA

View Full Version : Moon landing

Barty_b0y
12-02-05, 08:55 AM
Ok just a thought but a mate mentioned this a while ago and i looked it up last night and there`s

information for the landing and information against it

http://batesmotel.8m.com/ against

i think the waving flags in the wind has to be the hard one to explain and yes it does wave that is

also one sight pick up on the fact that a picture has a flaw in it

and a guy on the team of FOR says its a flaw in the touch up process (for colour) and that the original doesn`t have it >>>>>>> to me this says they have ben modified anyway

Any of you lot looked into it and what do you think ???

Fake landing or not ????

jonboy
12-02-05, 09:25 AM
It was real, end of story.

Scoobs
12-02-05, 09:33 AM
Fake all the way cos I love conspiracy theories.

jonboy
12-02-05, 09:42 AM
Have you ever considered that this conspiracy theory is actually a conspiracy? :lol:

Ed
12-02-05, 09:54 AM
I still maintain that the earth is flat

madmartyn
12-02-05, 10:01 AM
has anyone watched the conspiracy series think it was on discovery or something, any way they had the moon landing on there and there is some pretty strong evidence for it being staged, such as the legendery foot print still there after capsuel blasted away hmmmm dust blast shoulbnt be there. anyway why has no one gone back since and why build a orbiting universal space station when the moon would have been a more logical place to have it, i know there is a risk of asteroids hitting it but when was the last time there was a reprot of one hitting the moon that was that big. :?:

Sid Squid
12-02-05, 10:34 AM

What :!: Who said different :?:

splke
12-02-05, 10:45 AM
Defo Fake too much evidence pointing to it being a fake :(

Mariner
12-02-05, 11:17 AM

Ellen MacArthur! Unless she is part of a conspiracy!

Jabba
12-02-05, 11:29 AM

Who was the plonker who said they'd had enough of her on the telly.................... bring her back, I say.

Anything but friggin' Charles and Camilla.

Oh, and the moon landing was real. i was there and my real name is Neil Armstrong :wink:

Spiderman
12-02-05, 11:33 AM
If someone had asked me this 20yrs ago i'd have said "Of course its real" but haviing seen what else the yanks lie about and how they go about doing it i doubt they did go.

And why aint thye been since? Did one mission to the moon answer EVERY question the human race had about the moon?

Many of the photo questions can be answered but a coupl just cant imo.

The stars for example. They cant be seen cos the film and cameas used were set for certain contrasts and shutter speeds. you can clearly see on some of those shots just how white the suits etc look. Contrast that to ho black some parts of the same pic are and take into account that none of these poeple were capable photographers either.

But the crosshairs... now that just cant be explained away.

Iansv
12-02-05, 12:00 PM
Why don't we just send the conspiracy theorists up there and they can find out for themselves ? :lol:

madmartyn
12-02-05, 12:15 PM
just a couple of points on here http://www.geocities.com/tagaboy666/conspiracy.html

keithd
12-02-05, 12:17 PM
eveything is a conspiracy. life is. just watch the matrix and you'll see

based on a true story the matrix is

honest.

Barty_b0y
12-02-05, 01:20 PM
ok so there`s for and against here`s a funny against

http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~akapadia/moon.html

and here`s the best for i can find well i think it is anyhow

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm

and heres a link to the flag blowing from the debunker chappie who made the dvd about it

http://www.moonmovie.com/10things.html

go down the page to see the flag then click on it "flag blowing in wind"

every thing i`ve seen on the fact about a hoax has been disproved by the above for web site

and the flag waving in the wind being " the astronaut turning the pole "

hmmm not convinced it is in this clip

wot you lot think now ?????

Moo
12-02-05, 01:57 PM
Fake all the way cos I love conspiracy theories.

I'am with Scoobs on this because I to likr a good conspiracy theory. :lol:

Spiderman
12-02-05, 02:20 PM
Why don't we just send the conspiracy theorists up there and they can find out for themselves ? :lol:

Oooh ooh where oh wehere do i sign up then?

i've always wanted to go to space since i was a kid.

I'll believe anything you want me to if i get a flight out there. A return would be nicebut not absolutely neccesary tbh :)

wheelnut
12-02-05, 03:51 PM
Im convinced it was filmed in the Arizona desert, or in /death Valley :P

I think there had been so much money wasted on space exploration, that the lying yanks had to produce some evidence.

I reckon the Russians were the first ones up there when their lada engined space rocket broke down :D

Ed
12-02-05, 04:02 PM

No!!! An alien force field stopped her from sailing off the edge.

Spiderman
12-02-05, 04:35 PM
No!!! An alien force field stopped her from sailing off the edge.

Shame it dont stop her lookin the way she does

northwind
12-02-05, 07:36 PM
Hmm, can't play the flag waving video, it's in .ram and WMP doesn't play it any more. But every other video of the flag "waving" I've ever seen was taken either as or just after it was moved, so it was still wobbling about. In near-vacuum, something like a flag on a springy pole would wave around for longer than it would here.

I like when NASA occasionally turn aroundand say "Those pictures look touched up, because we touched them up. They didn't look too good." The conspiracy theorists hate that.

I see they're still talking crap about Van Allen belts as well... They did their research on that by reading Fantastic Four comics.

ReLoAd
12-02-05, 08:09 PM
When all this came out i'm sure i heard something about japan or china was going to send a probe or a man up to look at the moon and find out if ther had been there, if they have been there there should still be boots prints flags..oh and a sodding great 4x4 moon rover thing..

If not just point hubel at it it must be able to see something.

northwind
12-02-05, 08:11 PM
Think Hubble's a bit longsighted for that... But maybe a high-level earthbound telescope could do the same? Of course, if it was a US one then that'd obviously already be a member of the dark cabal...

madmartyn
12-02-05, 08:54 PM
Im convinced it was filmed in the Arizona desert, or in /death Valley :P

I think there had been so much money wasted on space exploration, that the lying yanks had to produce some evidence.

I reckon the Russians were the first ones up there when their lada engined space rocket broke down :D

area 51, and they so stupid they probably still got the film set and props there somewhere :lol:

Ed
12-02-05, 11:12 PM
When all this came out i'm sure i heard something about japan or china was going to send a probe or a man up to look at the moon and find out if ther had been there, if they have been there there should still be boots prints flags..oh and a sodding great 4x4 moon rover thing..

All wrong. All they'd find is mice. Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese.

ReLoAd
13-02-05, 12:52 AM

All wrong. All they'd find is mice. Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese.

bugger i didnt think of that, i forgot when i went on holiday there last year the hotal was running wild with them. All i remember was tom hanks landing on my roof :lol:

And one more thing if neil armstrong was the first person to set foot on the moon, then who was it that took the photo of him coming down the steps putting the "first" foot on the moon? :roll:

Ahhhhhh there little space suits arreeee soooo cccuuutttiieeee woooouuttiiieee

Ahem!

Jp
14-02-05, 12:27 AM
I hate all this multiple light source stuff.

Wouldnt the earth reflecting the suns light be a light source, just as the moon reflecting the suns light provides a light source for us

northwind
14-02-05, 12:53 AM
They always say "Supposed to be from a single light source" but NASA never actually claims that... The lander, rover and individual suits all carried lights after all.