PDA

View Full Version : Don't go out today...

Iansv
12-02-05, 12:01 PM
Its sodding windy... Just went to Bas to the supermarket...

Nearly got blown off about 3 times and swideswiped I lost count...

not good!! tomorrow is supposed to be ok tho, but i'm not going anyway

Mervin
12-02-05, 07:01 PM
I bottled it and took the car to work. Trees downed all over Havering!

Dicky Ticker
13-02-05, 09:16 AM
Mefinks 2day aint much better -------------SNOW forecast and its
still chuffin windy A bit of a polish willdo 4today :cry: :cry:
and its firkin cold

Runs off to put the heating on in the garage Brrrrrrr------

Iansv
13-02-05, 09:51 AM
fair weather riders :roll:

oil change and clean for my bike today

UncleBob
13-02-05, 10:41 AM
Wish I had a garage... *sobbs*

Iansv
13-02-05, 11:04 AM
same here... :lol:

ArtyLady
13-02-05, 12:41 PM
:cry: was really lookin forward to a blast today - no way in this weather :roll:

Dicky Ticker
13-02-05, 12:47 PM
You,ll just have to keep the cobwebs on your broomstick till next week :lol:

ArtyLady
13-02-05, 12:53 PM
You,ll just have to keep the cobwebs on your broomstick till next week :lol:

wish i could remember the spell for a warm sunny day! :roll: :lol: :lol:

K
13-02-05, 02:56 PM
Hmmm, Northampton must be in the eye of the storm then cos it's sunny, dry, not too cold and only a little bit blustery. :shock:

Which is why I've just been out for a maiden-blat on the ZX6R - henceforth to be known as the Gaffa Ninja as that's now what is holding the top fairing together on one side!

Dear god it was fun, but oh how I missed my lovely V-twin engine braking coming into the first bend! :twisted: :roll:

First decent weekend we get (that I'm not working) I'll have to bring it down your way for some fun, frolics and hopefully not waiting for recovery trucks!

RobSV
13-02-05, 03:24 PM
I went out for an hour or so. Within that time it alternated rain, snow and sun. The whole time it was cold and windy.

But I still enjoyed it :lol:

ArtyLady
13-02-05, 05:42 PM
First decent weekend we get (that I'm not working) I'll have to bring it down your way for some fun, frolics and hopefully not waiting for recovery trucks!

Look forward to that Kate - no excuse from Ping either now she has her optimate :wink: :)

The Shadow still not fixed - they keep trying but it keeps doing it :cry: :roll:

pegasus
13-02-05, 07:19 PM
i've seen everything today ...left dumbarton (loch lomond) at lunchtime in the sopping rain bike covered in frost...got onto the A74 only to be met by MR BLIZZARD for about a hundred miles then it was MR SUNS turn for about 10 seconds then good old raindrops all the way from nottingham....great to be home

Iansv
13-02-05, 08:42 PM
Hope you had fun mate

Ping
14-02-05, 09:47 AM

Look forward to that Kate - no excuse from Ping either now she has her optimate :wink: :)

The Shadow still not fixed - they keep trying but it keeps doing it :cry: :roll:
Yeah, now I only have LIFE getting in my way. :?