PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Rideout

derbybiker
12-02-05, 10:28 PM
Looks like its been set for 5 June and starting in Stroud.

AA route planner says its about 100 miles for me (Burton on Trent).

So how many of us are thinking of going and on which days.

If I go it will be on the Sunday - vote now

mysteryjimbo
12-02-05, 11:02 PM
Why now? Cant i vote later???? :lol:

I'm gonna do the camping lark me, now the sprogs here and settled in and all that. Should be fun.

shutdown
14-02-05, 09:49 PM
i'm tempted to go only if others from this area are going.

don't want to ride all the way out there by mesen

mysteryjimbo
15-02-05, 07:56 AM

I'm going this year no matter what happens. So you can tag along with me if you want.

I missed it last year coz of the missus expecting. I was looking forward to it to.

Getting my front suspension sorted this month so i'm ready, 4 year old soggy front end. Oh, im buying a tent and panniers as well. (assuming i can find somewhere to stop over)

Barty_b0y
15-02-05, 10:10 AM

I'm going this year no matter what happens. So you can tag along with me if you want.

I missed it last year coz of the missus expecting. I was looking forward to it to.

Getting my front suspension sorted this month so i'm ready, 4 year old soggy front end. Oh, im buying a tent and panniers as well. (assuming i can find somewhere to stop over)

cant see finding a campsite being a problem get one of the locals to find one out that has what you want :D

oh i`ll probably go but im not waiting around this year for back markers

Moo
15-02-05, 11:19 AM
I voted sunday but will consider the camping option.

Barty_b0y
15-02-05, 11:40 AM
I voted sunday but will consider the camping option.

it`ll be a mini farmyard m8 :D

mysteryjimbo
18-02-05, 08:24 AM
Well i might go on the Friday night to settle in and see who else arrives. Meet the first arrivers on the Saturday and go for a ride. Nice night at the pub. Then the BIG day on the Sunday.

mysteryjimbo
05-04-05, 11:48 AM
The details have now been set. I think the campsite is on the verge of being finalised as one where we can have our own club camping area.

Do we have any further confirmations? I'm still going Friday and staying through till Sunday evening.

HKP
05-04-05, 12:46 PM
Probably go down on Sunday, will confirm closer to the time.

shutdown
09-05-05, 03:44 PM
update, might go for 1 night if missus lets me but it'll be the saturday still.

anyone else still going from the area?

Moo
09-05-05, 04:46 PM
Can't make it at all.

mattyL
14-05-05, 08:10 PM
I'm going down on the sunday, anyone else goin down on the sunday so we can all meet up and ride down together?

Well Oiled
16-05-05, 10:55 PM
Have had my SV for a couple of months (luvvit) and been visiting the site. Seen the stuff about the ride out. Fancy doing it - Checked up and not a problem for Sun 5th.

Would be a good way to get to know a few local SV'ers as well if you're riding down early on Sunday. Is anyone setting up a local meeting point for the ride down?