PDA

View Full Version : Sounds Good 2 Me!!

REEVESIE
14-02-05, 01:06 AM
:-k What date are you next meeting at RIVERHEAD. I wanted an SV for ages so I went out got my licence and went and bought a new SV650s K4 (albeit mainly for commuting).
Unfortunately none of my mates can ride bikes or find them remotly great fun, I would really like and need to go out and have a good ride at some point and give my bike a good leg stretch.
As I live in Biggin Hill this sounds close and convenient, just hope my boss will let me off work a little early to be there for seven

Shinsei Jutsu
14-02-05, 08:03 AM
Welcome!
:D
Next meet will be on the 23rd.

So where you from? and how are you finding the sv?

rictus01
14-02-05, 08:15 AM
My route is normally off saltbox, down passed the airport, through the town and turn off at Beggers Lane, then A25 up to Riverhead.

I'm normally going threw at about 7.15 or so.

If you want to hook up give me a shout (pm).

Cheers Mark.

REEVESIE
14-02-05, 07:43 PM
I am now really starting to enjoy the SV's' it is a blue K4. I was a bit dubious at first only having ridden a burghman 125 and I am still a little rough on cornering but getting used to it now and loving it. I could not have made a better choice after reading all the related articles.
It has just had it's 600 mile service and after riding it around to wear it in at a max of 5 grand the shop assistant at suzuki in west wickham stated 'Well you can now take it up to 10,000 revs'. So straight after leaving the shop i thought i'd give it a go...
It scared the living **** out of me. My legs are still at the dual carrageway by Biggin Hill airport. [-o<

As for the chap who's journey passes the airport a 7.15 I live in biggin hill and often use this road so I have probably seen him around my journey leads me up jewls hill at about 7.45am which is just at the bottom of saltbox. return journey 18.30 ish :riding:
Good to hear from you.

sexysi
14-02-05, 10:04 PM
Nice to here your loving the SV like the rest of us, Just take it easy for a bit until the nice warm weather comes and the nice dry roads, see @ Riverhead in a couple of Wednesdays time.
sexysi