PDA

View Full Version : motorax DHM

kwak zzr
18-02-05, 08:54 PM
i was just reading on another thread about DHM's someone said they stopped making them last year? i orderd some from motorax and they arrived a week ago.i'm impressed with the quality for £40. as anyone got the same mushrooms and are they any good?

Spiderman
01-03-05, 07:42 PM
I've got these on my bike too. Had em on just over three months and thankfully never had to put them to the test in any way at all.

had a couple of low speed drops last year whilst practisisng u-turns etc and thought they were good for the price.

Like you i read what the others have written recently and did wonder why all the bad comments. Even the R&G's that everyone was trying to sell me seem to have a bad rep from some on this site.

At least mine look unlike any of the others i have come across on other SVs so that good enough for me.
And i hope never to have find out if they are good or bad.

The tin thing they came in also has come in handy for other things. It seemed a shame to have to bin that so i'm glad i found a use ;)

kwak zzr
02-03-05, 10:19 PM
spiderman how much did you pay for your G force can?
im looking for a race can but are spoilt for choice,im also on a budget 150 to 200 quid maybe?
and does your g force sound anygood?
daz(midlands)

Spiderman
02-03-05, 11:07 PM
spiderman how much did you pay for your G force can?
im looking for a race can but are spoilt for choice,im also on a budget 150 to 200 quid maybe?
and does your g force sound anygood?
daz(midlands)

About that. tobe honest i think it was £200 all in, link pipe etc. they do a good few and they vary from spotrs to street legal with removable baffles, like mine.

Sounds nice to me, not the very loudest but the hotter it gets the throatier it sounds :thumbsup:

There is a hell of a lot of choice at that budget... art, viper, lazer, micron etc etc. A couple of websites out there that are some use or have a look under the exhausts section. Lots of info there ;)

kwak zzr
03-03-05, 09:52 PM
thanks for info spidey
daz(midlands)