PDA

View Full Version : Mondello Park Trackday

Couerdelion
21-02-05, 10:57 AM
Hi all,

I'm thinking of doing a trackday at Mondello park in April and was wondering if anyone else has done one there and could tell me what it is like?

thanks.

WicklowSV
21-02-05, 02:39 PM
Its great fun - did my first trackday last August. Now I'm just waiting for the weather to improve before going again.

Instructors are good and other bikers are really helpful if you need a loan of tools etc. I was running low on juice and a chap gave me a few quids worth and refused to let me pay! :D

Mondello is probably quite a small setup compared to places you might've been in the UK...but it was perfect for a trackday beginner like myself.

I was told to prebook - but loads of people were just turning up and paying on the day. Groups were nice and small - track was never crowded with bikes and even as a first-timer I was comfortable on the track after a few laps...

Couerdelion
21-02-05, 04:31 PM
Sounds pretty good.

I've never done a trackday before so a small friendly set-up might be better.

WicklowSV
23-02-05, 10:34 PM
There's a couple of us living near enough to Mondello who want to do a trackday (Dar?) How about we organise to meet up on the day? :idea: All we need is a dry day (so July should be about right!!) :shock:

Logie bear
24-02-05, 08:45 PM
Keep me posted, sounds like fun.

Skidlid
26-02-05, 01:34 PM
I'm well up for this one, I was thinkin of April 13 (Wednesday)
It'll be my first time too, lookin forward to it big-time!

2005 DATES
March 28th
April 13th
May 30th
June 27th
July 13th
Aug 10th
Sept 5th
Sept 26th
Oct 17th

All days run from 9:30am until 6:00pm, with lunch from 1:00pm until 2:00pm.
Mondello Park track days are limited to three groups with a maximum of thirty bikes per group.
There will be a briefing at 9:30am and again at 1:30pm. Riders will not be permitted on track without attending a briefing.
Tuition will be available at each day for novices, and entry to the novice group will be strictly controlled.

PRICES

• Whole Day (morning & afternoon sessions): €175
Morning Only: €95
Afternoon Only: €110

~~ PRE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL ~~

BOOKING YOUR PLACE
To book your space you can send an e-mail to info@mondellopark.ie or you can phone 045-860200. Please Note: From the start of 2005 all track day bookings must be accompanied by payment in full. No booking will be accepted without payment. (Methods of payment include Visa/Mastercard/cheque/Bank Draft or Postal order. For further details please contact Mondello Park
Gift vouchers are available.