PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to get there on the Friday evening?

mysteryjimbo
21-02-05, 02:32 PM
So who is then? We can make a weekend of it and arrange to meet up n go for a beer!

Mr Toad
21-02-05, 02:36 PM
I plan to . . . with tent

but where is "there" :?:

Iansv
21-02-05, 02:37 PM
its a possibility, bit too far off yet to make a final choice

waiting on viney's accomodation details and what the people I am planning on riding up with are doing before I decide

Carsick
21-02-05, 02:48 PM
I'll most likely be along on the Friday night as well.

Since I'm not all that far away from the Cotswalds it's not a problem for me to ride up alone.

mysteryjimbo
21-02-05, 03:13 PM
I plan to . . . with tent

but where is "there" :?:

Just waiting for an "official" SV650 campsite then we'll know!!

Anonymous
21-02-05, 03:18 PM
If its sunny, a nice campsite, and someone else is there I may do. :D

SV-Sexy-virgin?
21-02-05, 06:20 PM
illl be up on the friday would it be ok to bring some non svers with me (mum and dad) at least me dads got a vtwin (rst futura) wich is interestingly offensive loud (ill make sure he puts the baffels in) :twisted: and my mum is a member of the 4 pot massive :cry: im so ashamed :oops: but shes gotta gorgeus thundercat and cant half through it about abit (and if your lucky ill get her to bring victoria sponge cake home made because she is a 4 potter lol)

Gricey

Anonymous
21-02-05, 06:28 PM
Do your mum and dad know you are Mr 'SV-SEXY-VIRGIN'? :shock:

Viney
21-02-05, 07:40 PM
I have a couple of campsites and a some B&B's/Hotels lined up. Just need to bash out a route etc (Which Jelster and i are in the process of doing)before we make the decision.

Watch this space

:)

Jabba
21-02-05, 07:43 PM
ill get her to bring victoria sponge cake home made because she is a 4 potter lol

Oh I get it - none SV-ers provide the "nosebag". I think not :lol:

Besides, the last cake I made is still being used as a door-stop :wink:

SV-Sexy-virgin?
22-02-05, 06:12 PM
thsats rite jabba

and yes they do know i am mr sexy virgin unfortunatly and so does my uncle who is my forman so the hole building site will b calling me mr sexy virgin by the end of ther month

GRICEY

Baldyman
25-02-05, 07:18 PM
ill get her to bring victoria sponge cake home made because she is a 4 potter lol

Oh NO Jabba, some "special" "Non SV-ers" will have the VERY important task of providing a nice comfy seating area :)

Carsick
26-02-05, 12:11 AM

Oh NO Jabba, some "special" "Non SV-ers" will have the VERY important task of providing a nice comfy seating area :)
Nah, Jabba gets special beer run duties.

mysteryjimbo
26-02-05, 08:58 AM

Nah, Jabba gets special beer run duties.

Gets my vote. You should get a topbox! :roll: :lol: