PDA

View Full Version : CCC

derbybiker
27-02-05, 10:42 PM
Just thought I would tell you about my experience with Carbon Can Co this last week.......and it's a big :thumbsup: to them.

I bought a CCC race can off Ebay last year, had it on the bike and it was excellent. Anyway it was 2nd hand and there were some marks on the casing (which is why I got it so cheap), plus the casing was starting to discolour near the link pipe so I thought 'bout time I re-packed it'. E-mailed CCC to see if they do kits and they said they would do it for me for £25. Now I like to do things myself but as I haven't got a riveter I thought 'bu99er it let them do it' for that price.

Sent it off last Saturday morning from the PO along with the cheque for the repacking and for a Db killer as well. Get home from work on the Wednesday evening and Parcel Force have tried to deliver my repacked can. Now that's fast service for you.

Anyway get to pick the can up on the Friday evening and as I'm unwrapping it (was wrapped in about 2 mts of bubble wrap) I'm thinking this looks bright, they must have given it a clean as well :D . Get it all unwrapped only to discover that they have put a new casing on, a new outlet that now has road legal markings on (as the Db killer is fiited in the end) and they threw in a new strap as well.

Am I pleased as punch or what 8)

Anyway top marks to CCC for customer service - I wish there were more companies like them around =D>

Carsick
27-02-05, 10:46 PM
So the grand total of stuff left that you bought off eBay is the link pipe end of the casing? Does sound like a good deal, to me.
Nice one.

wheelnut
27-02-05, 11:14 PM
That sounds like a good result,

We should probaly christen you Jammy Biker :P

When I went to the BMF last year, I spent most of the day annoying the stallholders :wink: and CCC were the only ones who had time to talk to people, without just giving them a brochure and wishing it was home time.

I have been looking at the Remus Titanium in the free Demon Tweeks catalogue, It doesnt appear to be riveted at the ends, but rolled instead, :!: looks nice