PDA

View Full Version : wed 2nd anybody? should we cancel it?

Itching 2 go
01-03-05, 02:06 PM
Well I believe there was only a very small turnout for Selkent last week, I know I didn't show, just wondered if any of you guys an girls would like to go this week?

I know its late noticew an all but what the hay :wink:

Joe

Iansv
01-03-05, 02:29 PM
nah, but I should be there next week

Flamin_Squirrel
01-03-05, 02:32 PM
Sure.

jambo
01-03-05, 02:52 PM
Assuming Today is tuesday and selkent is wednesday I'll go

Sudoxe
01-03-05, 03:07 PM
Maybe. Depending if i can get away early enough, i said i'll look at someones computer after work tommorow.

Your just trying to get rid of that snorkel you've been carrying for a couple of weeks aint ya

Dan

Kate
01-03-05, 03:21 PM
Assuming Today is tuesday and selkent is wednesday I'll go
Yes, its Tuesday all day today :lol:

Viney
01-03-05, 03:46 PM
Hmm, sounds like a plan. As long as its not snowing :D

Itching 2 go
01-03-05, 03:50 PM
Hmm, sounds like a plan. As long as its not snowing :Dfear not i will keep the snow monster at bay, well at least for my ride down :D

Viney
01-03-05, 04:10 PM
Hmm, sounds like a plan. As long as its not snowing :Dfear not i will keep the snow monster at bay, well at least for my ride down :D

I might even be on Doris! :shock:

Itching 2 go
01-03-05, 04:44 PM

I might even be on Doris! :shock:look viney, we dont wanna know what you and your misis get up to on wednesday nights :lol:

lynw
01-03-05, 04:54 PM
given Ive just printed off the met offices severe weather warning along the lines of blizzards/ 5-10cm of snow/strong winds across south/southeastern england for tomorrow evening
[so read that as Ashford where I live cos it seems to be the only bloody place still under snow right now]
and given my last encounter with a blizzard.... Im not gonna be there...

will be next week - the 9th was the next scheduled one wasnt it? Be interesting to see if Iansv is brave enough to make it :wink: :lol: :lol:

Iansv
01-03-05, 05:18 PM
uh oh.... do women ever forget anything :roll:

:)

Viney
02-03-05, 03:55 PM
uh oh.... do women ever forget anything :roll:

:)

Nope.

Snow, what snow? It p*ssing down here in Londinium.

To be honest, i dont think i will come down tonight. Going home to watch dvd;s and save a few pennys.

Itching 2 go
02-03-05, 04:02 PM
well given that only jambo, possibly jordan and i are the only 3 that look game enough to go should it be canceled? and no dan i haven't forgotten you but you may not come coz your fixing a pc

so?

Rider
02-03-05, 04:40 PM
Count me out this week. Bravo to the ones who do turn up.

C

Kate
02-03-05, 04:51 PM
I say cancel it, it is an evening that should be spent all cosy inside somewhere, with a supply of chocolate.

Iansv
02-03-05, 04:53 PM
yeah, got the proper meet next week anyway.... I was thinking about trying to make it but snows got quite heavy here the last hour or so

lynw
02-03-05, 05:20 PM
yeah, got the proper meet next week anyway.... I was thinking about trying to make it but snows got quite heavy here the last hour or so

*Lyn throws snowball at Ian* :lol:

Iansv
02-03-05, 05:23 PM
Ow, that had ice in it

lynw
02-03-05, 05:27 PM
I dont throw ice :shock: ... my hands are too warm so they start to melt the snow before I throw it....
but told you I had strong wrists and a good aim didnt I? :lol:

Iansv
02-03-05, 05:28 PM
do you see me complaining.... :lol: :lol:

lynw
02-03-05, 05:32 PM
do you see me complaining.... :lol: :lol:

Oh ok.... *lobs ice cubes at Ian* :lol:

Iansv
02-03-05, 05:34 PM
*runs*

chutz
02-03-05, 06:16 PM
Anyone who rides to a pub in Sevenoaks tonite to drink soft drinks is bonkers in my humble opinion. Stay inside and think about the benefits of an un-bent motorcycle and limbs that only bend the right way. :lol:

Not that I'd go anyway being a lazy git :wink:

coombest
07-03-05, 05:28 PM
Anyone who rides to a pub in Sevenoaks tonite to drink soft drinks is bonkers in my humble opinion. Stay inside and think about the benefits of an un-bent motorcycle and limbs that only bend the right way. :lol:

Not that I'd go anyway being a lazy git :wink:

And also for the fear of finding me sprawled across the road with a steaming, mangled SV embedded in a car the only evidence I was actually on a bike, like the last time we headed for a bike meet together!! :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :? :?