PDA

View Full Version : So Who`s up for a good thrash on a sunday to skeg then ????

Barty_b0y
01-03-05, 02:39 PM
On the route you will pass no gatso`s just front facing infra`s Dunno why they put them on my airfield ????

its not a standard skeg route but its a good one with lots of twisty work that will get you into the sv type thing not this week but very soon any takers ?????

there will be a couple of other non sv`s there but dont worry about them no one has anything to prove ;)

bit of an irresponsible post but someones got to admit to it :D

01-03-05, 07:56 PM
maybe, let you know

Moo
02-03-05, 11:40 AM
Same as above.

Norml1928
03-03-05, 03:33 AM
Count me in!

03-03-05, 05:21 PM
not now, just lost the back end on a corner, put power down to soon so got some work to do. :cry:

Barty_b0y
03-03-05, 07:02 PM
not now, just lost the back end on a corner, put power down to soon so got some work to do. :cry:

how bad is it ???

Count me in!

where you at chap ?? mildenhall where`s that then ?????

we`d be leaving from mansfield

03-03-05, 07:17 PM
bent brake levers (foot & hand), bar end scraped, mirror & dented can, holes in new jacket & bloody painful gravel rash, good thing though, the motrax crash bung didnt get a scratch, fat lot of good they are.

blacksheep
03-03-05, 10:23 PM
What's the weather forcast for sunday?

Glad you're ok bruv, could have been much worse.

:lol:

Barty_b0y
03-03-05, 10:59 PM
i wont be going this sunday its more of next week maybe 2
too frickin cold for me at the mo and i got too much stuff to do

and if you want i got a few spares if yours are just bent wont do it on broken bits though ....
ill swop you the rear brake and i got a good bar end also im sure

ohhh and that gravel rash is gonna kill tommorrow

05-03-05, 09:11 AM
thanks for the offer Bartyboy but should be ok, the foot brake should bend back ok & the bar ends are cheap enough, could do with some new skin on my knee though. :lol:

Norml1928
05-03-05, 01:31 PM
Count me in!

Up the A11 past Newmarket. Is that far from mansfield?

topbird23
05-03-05, 05:54 PM
yep me too

05-03-05, 06:55 PM
Count me in!

probably 100 miles +

wheelnut
05-03-05, 07:25 PM
You could probably count me in if you can guarantee warm weather. So August then :P

Barty_b0y
07-03-05, 08:05 PM
Count me in!

probably 100 miles +

nice a four hundred mile day out for you then lovvvvverrrrrrrlllllllllllyyyyyyyy :D

If you want to come down on a saturday norm i can get you ****ed with our crowd and put you up then at least you`ll be fresh for the nice bits rather than half way through knackered

And i just noticed you "top female" if ya want ya can have the sofa

the journey from here is 86 miles ish and we normally stop at a bike cfe enroute so it takes while get some doughnuts and a coke quick look at the see " yep its still there " wander round and come back it just depends on what you want do really last time i went just sat outside the pier for an hour

i went out yesterday to blow the cobwebs out of my cans muhahahahahaah

i enjoyed it major league my mate on his cbr didnt though :D

mysteryjimbo
07-03-05, 10:25 PM

Lightweights ride them! :lol:

I'll let you know once you confirm a date. No can do the next three Sundays though.

Barty_b0y
08-03-05, 12:16 PM

Lightweights ride them! :lol:

I'll let you know once you confirm a date. No can do the next three Sundays though.

Im looking not this sunday but the next so the 20th if the whether is any good of course

Barty_b0y
10-03-05, 05:15 PM
[quote=Norml1928] Count me in!

probably 100 miles +

nice a four hundred mile day out for you then lovvvvverrrrrrrlllllllllllyyyyyyyy :D

If you want to come down on a saturday norm i can get you p*ssed with our crowd and put you up then at least you`ll be fresh for the nice bits rather than half way through knackered

And i just noticed you "top female" if ya want ya can have the sofa

and now it goes quiet in true MIGTS form :P

i dont need any riding buddies just thought some of you lot would like to do somthing different on a sunday is all

Would be fun :D

theres some class roads between mablethorpe and cadwell but i dont think i`ll be doing that on this weekend it makes for a 400 mile day if you do

anyway come on post and jump on the thrash out :D