PDA

View Full Version : what the hell am i doing ????????????

hall13uk
03-03-05, 12:22 PM
this is my first message so feel free to point out what i am doing wrong. how do i vote for the date and the location of the ride out me and sv650 k4 really want to go.
can anyone come along on the ride out?
how long does it last?
ie" is it like it last days and u book into hotels along the way?
sorry for so many question but i am sure you will fill me in thanks

from james hall in the south east of london (no not peckham)

Mr Toad
03-03-05, 12:32 PM
G'day & Welcome :riding:

you can vote for the date & location - but it won't do you any good as they have now been set :shock:

Date = Sunday 5th June
Location = Cotswolds

more details will be released as the planning is finalised - some people will be going down early & probably camping, or B&B, some will go for the day, etc.

anyone can come :lol:

the route won't be fantastically long - probably a ride for the morning, lunch somewhere, and then return by a different route in the afternoon, at a guess

keep checking back as more details are finalised

Why not pop along & visit either the Soho Massive or Selkent folks & say hello, then you'd have some friends to ride down with. Soho Massive meet every Friday, funnily enough in Soho, and the Selkent rabble hang out in Sevenoaks every other Weds. Both are friendly bunches :lol:

check out the relevant sections of the forum

cheers

Baldyman
03-03-05, 12:35 PM
What he said...........and welcome as well
Afternoon Si :)

Anonymous
03-03-05, 12:38 PM
this is my first message so feel free to point out what i am doing wrong. how do i vote for the date and the location of the ride out me and sv650 k4 really want to go.
can anyone come along on the ride out?
how long does it last?
ie" is it like it last days and u book into hotels along the way?
sorry for so many question but i am sure you will fill me in thanks

from james hall in the south east of london (no not peckham)

As its only a day (or a weekend probably in that many of us may arrive on the sat) you might like to consider the eurotour advertised elsewhere on the forum if you are interested in a longer trip.

bluebell
03-03-05, 05:22 PM
Hi.

Cloggsy
03-03-05, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the site :wink: