PDA

View Full Version : Tangent between Mods and "ex-mod" ;o)

Anonymous
03-03-05, 04:45 PM
In the good old days meets and rideouts were always made sticky. However like all things times change and the new management isnt half as efficient, hence previous ones not sticky. I'd complain if I were you :wink:

RenamedMonkey
03-03-05, 04:50 PM
In the good old days meets and rideouts were always made sticky. However like all things times change and the new management isnt half as efficient, hence previous ones not sticky. I'd complain if I were you :wink:

Bah - sssh you :lol:

I make any rideout that has a confirmed time and date as Sticky, which means it stay at the top of the board, and looks more important than the rest :wink:

I haven't been around for a while, it's only been the last few weeks where I've spent more time on here. What I'm trying to say is that any inefficiency previously noted is not my fault :D ... :lol:

Anonymous
03-03-05, 04:58 PM
I haven't been around for a while, it's only been the last few weeks where I've spent more time on here. What I'm trying to say is that any inefficiency previously noted is not my fault :D ... :lol:

Well if its not my fault these days....and its not your fault, then it must be the fault of.......... :lol:
Wasnt the new lad trained up, Monkey? :lol:

RenamedMonkey
03-03-05, 05:29 PM

Well if its not my fault these days....and its not your fault, then it must be the fault of.......... :lol:

I figured you'd cover all the aspects in the handover :wink:

Anonymous
03-03-05, 05:40 PM
:lol: :lol:

Grinch
03-03-05, 06:08 PM

Oi.. is that pointed at me?
I don't normally sticky all stuff, just those that are of a keen interest or may have some time before the event kicks off. Most of the others are lets just say self 'stickying' as there get enough frequent posts.
But sorry I have been as active round here but things are very busy at the moment.

Anonymous
03-03-05, 06:10 PM
Just pulling your leg :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grinch
03-03-05, 09:59 PM
Just pulling your leg :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well don't it hurts.. and I'm sensitive... or gullible... I can never remember :wink:

RenamedMonkey
04-03-05, 08:14 AM
I've neglected my duties more so than you Grinch :lol:

And don't listen to Dr Rich. No that's it, I don't need a reason, just don't listen to him. :lol:

Grinch
04-03-05, 09:46 AM
I've neglected my duties more so than you Grinch :lol:

And don't listen to Dr Rich. No that's it, I don't need a reason, just don't listen to him. :lol:

nice.. :D

Jabba
04-03-05, 11:06 AM
I think it's fine as it is and much better than before. The "old mod" :wink: was over-zealous, making rideouts "Sticky" before they had a confirmed date and time.

That's what happens when you give responsibility to a closet chav - the power goes to their head :lol:

RenamedMonkey
04-03-05, 11:10 AM
I think it's fine as it is and much better than before. The "old mod" :wink: was over-zealous, making rideouts "Sticky" before they had a confirmed date and time.

That's what happens when you give responsibility to a closet chav - the power goes to their head :lol:

:lol:

But indeed, I wont make posts sticky unless a date and time has been agreen.

Grinch
04-03-05, 11:25 AM
I have my own rules.. which I keep close to my chest :D

Anonymous
07-03-05, 07:55 AM

I personally dont remember this at all. However, you seem to be bearing some long-held grudge about something or other :lol:

Jabba
07-03-05, 08:50 AM

I personally dont remember this at all. However, you seem to be bearing some long-held grudge about something or other :lol:

No grudge whatsoever :roll:

Anyway................... you got your new bike yet? When do we get to see it?

Anonymous
07-03-05, 09:14 AM
Dont do rolly-eyes, Im only joking.

I have a pic, but forgot my camera. Hopefully I can get in later.

RenamedMonkey
07-03-05, 10:06 AM

Not good enough, sort it out! :lol:

Jabba
07-03-05, 12:37 PM

Not good enough, sort it out! :lol:

Yeah. I'd expect more from a former 'mod' :wink: