PDA

View Full Version : Our man in India

mikie
04-03-05, 01:09 PM
Greetings and welcome - it is 35 degrees here, and i have been sitting by the pool all afternoon. just finished the most amazing 7 days riding. seen too much, and met so many people - full report to follow. hope everything is goo dup north, will send out detials of the trip when I get back

loving it - even on an enfield

Cloggsy
04-03-05, 03:39 PM
Looking forward to the piccies mate... Glad you're safe :wink:

bluebell
04-03-05, 06:36 PM
Nice one.

splke
06-03-05, 09:29 PM
Superb Fella 8)

Marv
08-03-05, 10:22 AM
Wow !

Finally done it. Nice one.

Fantastic.

mikie
14-03-05, 10:06 AM
Back, rested, nearly recovered. Picked up a chest infection within 24 hours of landing - nice - but feeling much better now. I have pictures, and was wondering how best to share them all with you. Was going to try to put them up on my website, along with a full report, but my home pc is up the spout, and i cant access the code through a firewall. Anyone got access to a host server or some such nonsense, or recommend a website that will do it. Will tap up a report in the next couple of weeks, and post that up a s well.
Keep an eye out in TWO, they had a reporter there. Man by the name of Sonic, universally regarded as a bit of a cnut. However, there were a couple of shots he took which I hope they publish (cos they got me in)

ttfn
Me

bluebell
14-03-05, 04:10 PM
Welcome back, well done, look forward to seeing the piccy's.