PDA

View Full Version : Biggest money laundering operation ever in Europe!

Peter Henry
15-03-05, 09:37 PM
Eey up guys and gals!
Well no doubt one or two of you have been taking a bit of interest in the case surrounding the arrest of a prominent Marbella Lawyer this past week? We are talking of a network of "dirty money" and a police operation,( named "white whale" or "ballena blanca" as us Northerners would ay!)that as yet leads and comes from we know not where!
The central character is indicated as being a certain Fernando del Valle who I actually know personally and very well.He is an absolute gentleman and a lovely man. This does not however remove the degree of implication as to his involvement. However unlike many I still believe in the old "innocent until proven"
If what is coming out in the news is true, you have the makings of a blockbusting Godfather type movie here!
For what it's worth I walk my dog past Fernando's office in the morning and evening and the level of Police activity there last thursday morning was incredible.
Why do I tell you all of this? Because I know you care! :lol: 8)

FUBAR
15-03-05, 09:51 PM
:D Thanks Peter, our roving reporter from the european community, you must keep us updated and if you find any bloody laundered money dont squander it on a blinking heap of crap called a ducati !!

OK m8 ?

lol

cyA LATER

:shock: :shock:

Peter Henry
15-03-05, 10:17 PM
Fubar me old mate! I am already ahead of you on that! see my other post today! :lol: 8)