PDA

View Full Version : Brands?

Itching 2 go
22-03-05, 09:50 AM
Jambo and I are booked in for a focused events track day at brands hatch on April 11th. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join us and have a blast?

Sudoxe
22-03-05, 10:24 AM
Nope.

Not got any leathers.

Dan

Iansv
22-03-05, 11:07 AM
nope, dripping oil :lol:

coombest
22-03-05, 06:23 PM
How much & who's it with!!??

I'm gonna ask for a trackday from my Mum for my Birthday (next week! :D )... It's the same as I had last year but what the hell!! :lol: :lol:

The only thing is - I don't know if I could trust myself not to fall off on a track yet! It'd probably be a little bit worse than usual falling off when I'm still sore from my 'off!!'
Also unsure whether I'd get the day off work or not!!! :?

Itching 2 go
23-03-05, 11:33 AM
How much & who's it with!!??

I'm gonna ask for a trackday from my Mum for my Birthday (next week! :D )... It's the same as I had last year but what the hell!! :lol: :lol:

The only thing is - I don't know if I could trust myself not to fall off on a track yet! It'd probably be a little bit worse than usual falling off when I'm still sore from my 'off!!'
Also unsure whether I'd get the day off work or not!!! :?You'll be fine just follow jambo and you wont come a cropper!

the organiser is focused events and its £139 you can pay on the day but you will need to book over the phone in advance.

Itching 2 go
27-03-05, 02:20 PM
bump

Treacle
27-03-05, 05:57 PM
I will be there for the evening session mate as you know. :riding:

sexysi
31-03-05, 02:16 PM
Two kids, wife a 3 bed housel, 2 cars and a bike to run on my YTS salary, there is no way I can afford £139, well having said that I could, but I would get a free divorce with it.
sexysi

Flamin_Squirrel
31-03-05, 02:38 PM
...but I would get a free divorce with it.
sexysi

No you wouldn't. Divorces are never free :lol:

jambo
04-04-05, 09:40 AM
Update:

Joe's Gearbox died
Don't really fancy hacking about on my own seems a pretty solitory way to spend a day, is anyone else actually riding rather than spectating? If not I will probably bail and spend the cash on other things... :roll:

coombest
04-04-05, 09:50 AM
Update:

Joe's Gearbox died
Don't really fancy hacking about on my own seems a pretty solitory way to spend a day, is anyone else actually riding rather than spectating? If not I will probably bail and spend the cash on other things... :roll:

:? :? :?

Not sure!

I do want to do it but I do ahve a few reservations, as I have already expressed...

I also now need new tyres! :? :roll: :evil:

Skiddy
04-04-05, 12:07 PM
Hmm, tempted :) Not sure if I can get time off either, though, 'kin' busy at work at the mo. On the other hand I've wanted to do Brands for ages...

How much track time do you normally get with a F.E. track day? How do the groups work out? I guess it's the Indy circuit?

jambo
04-04-05, 12:40 PM
It's brands indy circuit,

3 groups: fast, slow and intermidiate on 20 minute rotors as far as I can remember with a 45 min for lunch.....

jambo
05-04-05, 10:15 AM
Damn

Due to it just being me now joe's gearbox is not ok, I have canceled, bit of a shame as I was looking forward to it but as I said I've enjoyed the social side of it in the past and don't fancy just doing it on my todd.

:cry:

coombest
05-04-05, 10:23 AM
Shame...

If everything else hadn't been against me, I would definitely be up for it.

I'll definitely be up for one later on in the year... Well, maybe even in a month or so!! :lol:

Skiddy
05-04-05, 12:08 PM
Yep, same here, definitely hoping to do more track days this year, still only done one :(