PDA

View Full Version : question for the regulars

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 12:58 PM
may I ask, where has our moderator gone?

I havent seen a post from him in a long time, any ideas folks? Is he still moderating the posts or is this area just a free for all?

Sudoxe
30-03-05, 01:00 PM
free for all.

Havn't seen him online, he was at selkent last week though.

Maybe we should have a poll and vote for an active one ;)

Dan

Viney
30-03-05, 01:00 PM
I think that hes to busy being important somewhere. I stepped down cause i couldnt be arsed. you could always ask the question to becoem a moderator yourself joe :D

jambo
30-03-05, 01:02 PM
Hey cool, there's a SELKENT section? I just turn up and bug people on a wednesday! Seriously though, I would not neccessarily class SexySi as a regular down at the selkent meet nowadays, maybe time for a change in command. :?:

Please god don't offer Joe the job, he gabbers on here and is a regular, but not one to guage that fine line....... :lol:

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 01:02 PM
I think that hes to busy being important somewhere. I stepped down cause i couldnt be arsed. you could always ask the question to becoem a moderator yourself joe :Dhmmmmm now there's a thought though I dont think Admin would approve :roll:

Viney
30-03-05, 01:04 PM
I think that hes to busy being important somewhere. I stepped down cause i couldnt be arsed. you could always ask the question to becoem a moderator yourself joe :Dhmmmmm now there's a thought though I dont think Admin would approve :roll:

Id vote for ya

Kate
30-03-05, 01:06 PM
A free for all!! :twisted:

*rubs hands*

marvellous.

Joe as moderator? hmmmmmmmm sounds like a plan!

jambo
30-03-05, 01:06 PM
Id vote for ya

stupid thing is I probably would too, I sort of rely on joe to keep me updated on whether we're going to selkent meets etc anyways... so although the bloke's a loon at least he's on here a load and he's our loon god damnit.

Of course I can't imagine a circumstance under which he's remove a thread, and I've met more impartial people along the years, maybe sid_squid for president as an alternative?..... :D

Anyone intrested put names forward and someone call a vote? :?

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 01:14 PM
Id vote for ya

stupid thing is I probably would too, I sort of rely on joe to keep me updated on whether we're going to selkent meets etc anyways... so although the bloke's a loon at least he's on here a load and he's our loon god damnit, course I can't imagine a circumstance under which he's remove a thread..... :Dha ha I can :wink: but anyway this is not a voting post just an honest question me? I'd ask viny to come back on board or perhaps coobest as he obviously has nothing better to do with his time :lol:

Flamin_Squirrel
30-03-05, 01:17 PM
What about IanSV? He's already mad on power, can't get much worse :shock:

Sudoxe
30-03-05, 01:38 PM
If no one else offers i dont mind doing it :shock:

Dan

jambo
30-03-05, 02:00 PM
I'm Sparticus!!!!! :lol:

Iansv
30-03-05, 02:01 PM
What about IanSV? He's already mad on power, can't get much worse :shock:

Oi !!

I'm happy to do it if no-one else wants to, will become a regular again now the weathers getting better, well when the bike is 100% anyway

Think si's just been busy with work

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 02:09 PM
heck I dont mind doing it just didn't want people to think i only put this post up for my own wicked ways :twisted: anyhow shouldn't admin have a look at the situation and have a chat with si?

Benji
30-03-05, 02:14 PM
Joe as a moderator?

DOOMED! WE'RE ALLLL DOOOOMED! :twisted:

Benji

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 02:15 PM
Joe as a moderator?

DOOMED! WE'RE ALLLL DOOOOMED! :twisted:

Benji :P

Sudoxe
30-03-05, 02:32 PM
new sticky: buy all your parts here or your bared from selkent....

Itching 2 go
30-03-05, 02:55 PM
new sticky: buy all your parts here or your bared from selkent....lol

Jdubya
30-03-05, 04:07 PM
new sticky: buy all your parts here or your bared from selkent....

Bared?? :shock: Whats that? :( I think you mean barred!
:twisted: :twisted:

Sid Squid
30-03-05, 06:01 PM
Sid Squid for president as an alternative?..... :D

Anyone intrested put names forward and someone call a vote? :?

How very flattering :!: You want me as a Moderator? You make me blush :oops: .

But I think the title President is a little bit boring, and perhaps not as grand as it might be, how about...

The Most Excellent And Noble Protector Of Rights, (Mine), Defender Of The (Racing) Line, The Magnanimous And Righteous Excellency, Duke of Moderation, Controller Of All Lands Territories And Roads, His Imperial Majesty The Supreme Emperor Sid Squid.

Whaddya think? Good innit? I rather like it, it has a certain ring to it and it trips off the tongue easily enough, just needs a bit of modifying maybe, but it's getting there, little bit more packing out and grandifying, and it'll be just right.

PS Si was in Soho on Friday night.

lynw
30-03-05, 06:10 PM
yay.... one vote for The Most Excellent And Noble Protector Of Rights, (Mine), Defender Of The (Racing) Line, The Magnanimous And Righteous Excellency, Duke of Moderation, Controller Of All Lands Territories And Roads, His Imperial Majesty The Supreme Emperor Sid Squid.

:lol:

oh and jambo... No.... Im Sparticus :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sudoxe
30-03-05, 07:10 PM
All hail King Squid.... (hint, i vote for squid!)

sexysi
31-03-05, 02:12 PM
I'm still here and alive and kicking, just I am pretty busy lately at work, wouldn't mind another moderator to help out though.
sexysi

sexysi
31-03-05, 02:13 PM
I would vote for sid as well, he seems as sad as me :lol:
sexysi

Iansv
31-03-05, 02:23 PM
Yeah Go Squiddy

Sid Squid
31-03-05, 06:20 PM
All hail King Squid.

King? Pah! you think so small. That's Emperor to you sunshine.

He seems as sad as me :lol:

Thank you very much, you're too kind. :lol:

lynw
31-03-05, 06:46 PM
so is anyone going to put a poll up or do we just capitulate to greatness of The Most Excellent And Noble Protector Of Rights, (Mine), Defender Of The (Racing) Line, The Magnanimous And Righteous Excellency, Duke of Moderation, Controller Of All Lands Territories And Roads, His Imperial Majesty The Supreme Emperor Sid Squid and appoint him? :lol: :lol: