PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get Direct replacement CLEAR indicators

GC-SV
05-04-05, 06:54 PM
Don't know if this link will work, but here goes.

http://www.shopserv3.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CA&Category_Code=SUZUKI.1

I'm looking to replace the standard orange indicators on my bike for clear 1's with the chrome bulbs.
When I look at the Clear Alternetives website under Suzuki, I reckon the 1's listed for the SV650 will definetely not do a K3 - K5 model. Would I be right in choosing the 1's listed under the SV1000??
They also list a number of companies in the UK who sell there parts, one of which being Busters, although I have never seen these particular lenses on Busters website.

Appreciate any help and advice on local suppliers, although I do not have a prob. ordering from the US.

Anonymous
05-04-05, 07:18 PM
No theres some GSXR ones that are the ones. I told them this about a year ago :roll: You acn see which ones as they are the right shape. CTRS-0009.

You can get them from suppliers here but what with the exchange rate there no disadvantage maybe a couple quid goint to US for them. Take about a week to come. They do the chromed bulbs too I think, although as standard they come with orange which dont show too much, unlike on my GS where theres a big clear middle bit, and chromed bulbs in my size dont exist :(

Carsick
05-04-05, 09:03 PM
No theres some GSXR ones that are the ones. I told them this about a year ago :roll: You acn see which ones as they are the right shape. CTRS-0009.
That seems to be the ones that he meant.
They do look like they'll fit, and you were right, the SV650 ones are for the curvy.

GC-SV
05-04-05, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the confirmation.
I just ordered the 0009's along with the chrome bulbs.

You end up paying as much in carriage, $18.00 for FEDEX.
All in all though should be with me in 2 - 3 days and the exchange rates is great.