PDA

View Full Version : Excellent srevice from Clear Alternatives

GC-SV
08-04-05, 02:45 PM
The wonders of the modern world never fail to amaze me.

I ordered the clear lenses and the chrome bulbs from Clear Alternatives in Las Vegas on Wednesday night at 8.30 and they arrived about 15 minutes ago (n. Ireland).
I just find that amazing.
$18.00 Fed Ex International priority. I even ticked the box on the website that stated $20.00 and they corrected this on the paperwork and on my credit card.

Have to go out now and fit them and see what they look like.
BTW, just fot info, the chrome bulbs are a better option behind the clear lenses IMO.

Mr Toad
08-04-05, 02:54 PM
show us some pics :D

TSM
08-04-05, 04:08 PM
What about duty taxes?

GC-SV
08-04-05, 05:07 PM
There was no duty to pay as the total value of the items was $56.00 + $18.00 postage (about £40.00), so I guess thats under the limit.

I must go back on what I said regarding the chrome bulbs looking better. They do look better but because they have a smoked chrome film the light from the indicator is not as bright as the orange bulbs that are supplied with the lenses.
I have left the chrome 1's in at the moment but may change on the grounds of safety (others not seeing me indicate).
I need to think about it and then decide.

I'll try and get some photos on of the bike, as well as the indies.

Valman
09-04-05, 08:56 PM
I ordered mine a few hours before you did, but I'm still waiting for them, they did say 2 to 3 days but the waiting is killing me.