PDA

View Full Version : Nice Cage Driver

PBx
21-04-05, 11:09 AM
Tuesday was such a nice day I just had to go to Harrogate for work, then got strangely lost and didn't recognise where I was until I was at the Bridge :wink:

I was filling up at a Petrol station between Bolton Abbey and Skipton when a car driver pulled in. Before filling his car he walked over and kindly told me that there was an unmarked Police car round the corner (a blue Subaru), apparently its a favoutite place for it.

I'm sure all the local guys know about it, but worth remembering for those who may be going over that way.

Also what a nice chap, either a biker or he had been caught out himself!

Cloggsy
21-04-05, 11:31 AM
Kewl... :thumbsup:

Captain Nemo
21-04-05, 11:44 AM
n yorks have the blue unmarked impreza and also 2 marked white ones, on a weekend they can usually be found between skipton and devils bridge.

i saw the blue one a few sats ago the driver was wearing a baseball cap and a t shirt with the gun resting on the dash...cheating git...

M65
21-04-05, 03:41 PM
What a thoroughly nice chap!

sv4me
25-04-05, 05:10 PM
:notworthy:

Theyre not all bad after all

Peter Henry
25-04-05, 06:09 PM
What a nice chappie indeed! I was surprised myself last week when zooming across Spain, a car flashed and gestured a slow down to me. A couple of kilometres further on there was a whole bunch of Guardia Civil,(real heavies of the Police breed!) doing radar duty and spot checks.Without the warning I could have quite easily been f**ked! :? 8)