PDA

View Full Version : Bank Holiday Ride

GSXR Carlos
01-05-05, 05:16 PM
Open to all, starting preston way and heading up to devils, i'm no good with directions so quite willing to follow somone there.

Come one come all, step right up

any time, i'm not fussed

Richie
01-05-05, 06:31 PM
:D What time you due to Devils...?
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow, So will meet up there with ya.

Cloggsy, you coming tomorrow bud?

Cloggsy
01-05-05, 06:55 PM

No, busy fella... Need to spend some time with the missus & kids :love: :makelurve:

Richie
01-05-05, 09:47 PM
:( Ok fella, Next week, SKIPTON... what ever the weather..? YES ?? :twisted:

sv4me
01-05-05, 11:58 PM
Hey carl, I could be up for that 8)

Having been stuck on a train for 6hrs today while the weather was gorgeous :hackedoff: im definitely getting out tomorrow

Wheres a good place to meet bud :idea:

PBx
02-05-05, 11:25 AM
Why am I always working :(

Richie
02-05-05, 04:11 PM
:( Didn't get out on the bike today after all, so we went to...DIGGERLAND
Not a bad day out, but I think the place needs to be reorgnized somewhat.
excellant if you've got kids over 5 and under 14ish... or If your like me a big kid anyway... :wink:

Cloggsy
02-05-05, 04:31 PM

As if you didn't play with enough 'plant' during the week anyway :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richie
02-05-05, 06:02 PM

As if you didn't play with enough 'plant' during the week anyway :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes but my kids now know that I play at work all day... :lol:

OF.uk
02-05-05, 08:31 PM
Yes Carl, that was me that you saw on the outskirts of Preston :D

GSXR Carlos
02-05-05, 09:21 PM
:lol: mate

dave sorry mate, didn't see your post before i went, got pi$$ wet through on the ride back, didn't stay long, i went with my gf, and her family, i rode, they went in the car, but it started to rain about ten mins after we got there

went for tea at a pub in lostock hall and saw mr of.uk on my way home

OF.uk
02-05-05, 10:01 PM
Might have seen you earlier in the afternoon as well Carl. Somewhere near Preston around 2 - 2.30 ish. I certainly saw a curvy blue with lowers.
I'd been to Southport flower show to help a friend out who had a stand there. Got totally pi$$ wet through as I entered Southport and stayed wet throughout the afternoon :cry: . Didn't stop when I saw you as I had to get my son back to his mother's for 7 and it was turned 8 when I saw you :shock: and I'd still got to feed him. Thank goodness for Burger King :lol:

sv4me
03-05-05, 11:21 AM
:cry: Carl how could you

:wink: its ok mate, went for a little ride with my dad on his new bike then rode at the speed of light to miss the rain. Saw a guy on an R1 in a t-shirt who didnt escape it when i was out later in the car :laughat:

Cloggsy
03-05-05, 11:38 AM
:laughat:

Saw a guy on an R1 in a t-shirt who didnt escape it when i was out later in the car :laughat:

On an R1, in a T-shirt :roll: Tw@ :toss: :roll:

sv4me
03-05-05, 12:58 PM
My thoughts exactly :takeabow:

GSXR Carlos
06-05-05, 11:19 AM
Might have seen you earlier in the afternoon as well Carl. Somewhere near Preston around 2 - 2.30 ish. I certainly saw a curvy blue with lowers.
I'd been to Southport flower show to help a friend out who had a stand there. Got totally pi$$ wet through as I entered Southport and stayed wet throughout the afternoon :cry: . Didn't stop when I saw you as I had to get my son back to his mother's for 7 and it was turned 8 when I saw you :shock: and I'd still got to feed him. Thank goodness for Burger King :lol:

i think that's when we set off

my girlfriend's sister lives in lostock hall now, so that's where we were :lol:

Captain Nemo
06-05-05, 11:50 AM
:D What time you due to Devils...?
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow, So will meet up there with ya.

Courdelion and me are going over to morrow, were going to be in skipton at about 10.00am so well be in devil 10.30-1100