PDA

View Full Version : Wrotham

redeye321
02-05-05, 03:31 PM
Does any SV Riders go down Wrotham. There are some nice twisty roads down there. I have yet to meet a fellow SV rider. :(

Jdubya
02-05-05, 03:36 PM
Yep, I go down that way quite often... :D

helen
02-05-05, 03:52 PM
sometimes, if i fancy coming off the m20 a bit earlier on my way home from the smoke

Viney
02-05-05, 04:25 PM
I used to go down there a lot, mainly Wednesday nights and the occasional sunday morning. There are some fairly good roads around there, but being a mecca for bikes, our boys in blue patrol a little to regular for some fun.

Get yourself to our bi weekly meet at the Riverhead Harvester in Riverhead. Theres one on this week :D

redeye321
02-05-05, 08:07 PM
It was my first time down wrotham and after seeing those twisty roads and the lack of cars it seems a lot more appealing than going to soho for a meet.

hall13uk
02-05-05, 09:16 PM
yes tis good redeye have you tried the roads in sevenoaks

redeye321
02-05-05, 09:25 PM
Not tried Sevenoaks, is that where you ride?

hall13uk
02-05-05, 09:29 PM
Not tried Sevenoaks, is that where you ride?
that would be a big fat YES i love it. you should come along some time tis great fun :D . i can asure u a big fat grin on your face if you ride some of the roads down there.

redeye321
02-05-05, 09:39 PM
I'll have to try it sometime :D

sexysi
04-05-05, 12:46 PM
Does any SV Riders go down Wrotham. There are some nice twisty roads down there. I have yet to meet a fellow SV rider. :(
Where in Welling are you, cause there is a couple of us around that area, I'm from Bexleyheath, Treacle is up the road from me and Bluesvrider is from Bexley.
The Selkent meetings are cool, You can take a more fun route to go there other than the old M25, You can always try Bexleyheath ---- Sidcup via Bexley village, then along to the Sidcup (Ruxley roundabout) turn left upto Swanley, then under the M25 and down Death Hill on the old A20. across the roundabout and then turn right up through Otford, Eynesford and ending up at Sevenoaks for a Selkent meet. Coupe of nice roads there. :wink:
sexysiii

redeye321
05-05-05, 11:05 AM
I take that back. I saw my first SV today, went past my house when I was outside looking at the snow shovel on my bike and scratching my head. :oops: It was a yellow curvy with a very loud can. No nod nothing! Must of been jealous of my pointy in the best colour.

Where do I live in Welling? Actually I live on the border with plumstead near the Glenmore Arms pub.

bluesvrider
05-05-05, 12:27 PM
Where in Welling are you, cause there is a couple of us around that area, I'm from Bexleyheath, Treacle is up the road from me and Bluesvrider is from Bexley.The Selkent meetings are cool, You can take a more fun route to go there other than the old M25, You can always try Bexleyheath ---- Sidcup via Bexley village, then along to the Sidcup (Ruxley roundabout) turn left upto Swanley, then under the M25 and down Death Hill on the old A20. across the roundabout and then turn right up through Otford, Eynesford and ending up at Sevenoaks for a Selkent meet. Coupe of nice roads there. :wink:
sexysiii

I actually live in welling, just round the corner from Treacle :roll: