PDA

View Full Version : HJC - AC 11

kwak zzr
02-05-05, 05:50 PM
ive just got my new hjc ac 11 lid and i cant belive how much lid you can get nowerdays for £100 its a gem of a lid, the only thing is when i orderd it i'd never really herd of hjc? BUT i was watching AMA yesterday and i noticed that all the yanks wear them! now i know they are american!
while in j+s in birmingham i tryed on loads of lids and the only one that compared was the £230 arai!
WELL DONE RIDE MAG FOR SAVING ME £130 !
daz

Clunk
03-05-05, 05:01 PM
HJC originate from Korea.

It stands for Hong Jin Crown, well thats what the little sticker inside mine says.

They are the top selling lid in the States, and as I've said before, excellent value.

Well Oiled
16-05-05, 05:45 PM
I go to the states on business and when I was there last year I had a look in the local bike shop. Loads of HJC's (most popular lids over there) and other makes. tried a few of them and the AC-11 was the most comfy, and it was on offer, so I bought one for $120, about £70. Year and a bit later and it still feels great.

Thing is, I visit Ohio and there's no law for em there. I cringe every time someone on a sports 1000 flies past wearing nothing but a bandana on his noggin. D**kheads.