PDA

View Full Version : Does Julian Clary ...

rubberduckofdeath
07-05-05, 07:15 PM

Iansv
07-05-05, 07:17 PM
Yes but there are two worse.... Paul O'Grady and The woman who lives in the flat under me... :D

hall13uk
07-05-05, 07:45 PM
no someone at my mum work is much worse

diamond
07-05-05, 07:50 PM
One of the women i work with sounds like Janet Street Porter. Needless to say i wear my personal stereo quite a bit at work. :lol:

hall13uk
07-05-05, 07:54 PM
One of the women i work with sounds like Janet Street Porter. Needless to say i wear my personal stereo quite a bit at work. :lol:
ha ha lol :lol: the one at my mum's work sounds just like that one out of friends the ex g/f of chandaler :lol:

keithd
07-05-05, 08:38 PM
the anger management course not working too well then! :D

fizzwheel
07-05-05, 09:16 PM
I work with somebody who talks really loudly just to make sure you can hear the irrelevant dribble that she comes out with.. It bugs the hell out of me. One day I will actually not be able to surpress my desire to ask her ot shut the **** up

But yes Julian Clary is annoying, just not as annoying as the person I work with

Iansv
07-05-05, 09:32 PM
the anger management course not working too well then! :D

It's working very well actually; I just direct my anger in controlled bursts :twisted:

Just like a machine gun eh..... :lol:

Viney
08-05-05, 01:49 AM
No, however, you are annoying ;)

Sid Squid
08-05-05, 07:53 AM
Lee, you know feck all about beer but you're bang on the money here.

Clary should die.

And O'Grady too.

And Ian's neighbour too, in for a penny and all that.

Moo
08-05-05, 08:21 AM
Stick Joe Pasquale in there as well. :lol:

keithd
08-05-05, 08:46 AM
ok, i'd like to stick ****ty******** kilroy silk against the wall too.....

Scoobs
08-05-05, 09:42 AM
OK then!

3 bullets in you gun. Who gets them!

1. Victoria "Talent Free" Beckham
2. Sian "Condesending Bitch" Lloyd
3. That **** who used to be the lead singer of Savage Garden.

BURNER
08-05-05, 02:17 PM
Who is Julian Clary?

hall13uk
08-05-05, 02:40 PM
Who is Julian Clary?
the camp one of the lottery gameshow.
looks like boy george's brother, kinda

BURNER
08-05-05, 02:44 PM
Nope, never watched it.

hall13uk
08-05-05, 02:50 PM
Nope, never watched it.
sorry cant think what else he is on/famous for.

BURNER
08-05-05, 02:53 PM
Says it all really.

hall13uk
08-05-05, 03:02 PM
Says it all really. yeah it does really :lol:

Carsick
08-05-05, 04:26 PM
Nope, never watched it.
sorry cant think what else he is on/famous for.
He's famous for being famously camp.
He's been in various crap over the years, but not much of it can be called quality programming.

Peter Henry
08-05-05, 04:47 PM
Julian Clary I have to disagree as I think he is ace.I have quite a number of gay friends and Julian makes many of them appear macho! He is taking the micky out of himself as much as anything.Star turn I say! I also think Paul Grady---Mrs.Savage is another taking the mick out of the gay/Scouse voice.

However I find no grounds to disagree with the suggestions of:

Janet Street Porter.
Joe Pasquale
The Beckhams
That Old Bird from East Enders that never had a fag out the corner of her mush??

AllI can say is that due to my not subscribing to Brit tv from here in Spain...I dont have to listen to them as much as you guys!

In conclusion though you only actually realise how good Brit tv is when you move abroad! :lol: :lol: 8)

hall13uk
08-05-05, 08:43 PM
Julian Clary I have to disagree as I think he is ace.I have quite a number of gay friends and Julian makes many of them appear macho! He is taking the micky out of himself as much as anything.Star turn I say! I also think Paul Grady---Mrs.Savage is another taking the mick out of the gay/Scouse voice.

However I find no grounds to disagree with the suggestions of:

Janet Street Porter.
Joe Pasquale
The Beckhams
That Old Bird from East Enders that never had a fag out the corner of her mush??

AllI can say is that due to my not subscribing to Brit tv from here in Spain...I dont have to listen to them as much as you guys!

In conclusion though you only actually realise how good Brit tv is when you move abroad! :lol: :lol: 8)
your are reading my mind :shock: :shock:
i also have a group of gay friend's the often frequent my mum's pub.
i find pual 'o grady /miss savage most funny my sides spilt every time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: have you seen his daytime show being in spain & all peter :)

Viney
08-05-05, 10:51 PM
I ilke julian, Paul and joe. Funny people. Still if we all liked the same humour, the world would be a strange place.

Peter Henry
09-05-05, 06:53 AM
No I have not seen his daytime show,but I bet it is a giggle. Viney is correct though...humour is a very personal thing and no-one individual will be to everyone's taste. :lol: 8)

timwilky
09-05-05, 09:14 AM
I ilke julian, Paul and joe. Funny people. Still if we all liked the same humour, the world would be a strange place.

Humour ?. Oh that thing that Americans can't do :) I have yet to find a funny US show (Apart from the Simpsons, and that is because I empathise so much with Homer)

hall13uk
09-05-05, 09:20 AM
Humour ?. Oh that thing that Americans can't do :) I have yet to find a funny US show (Apart from the Simpsons, and that is because I empathise so much with Homer)
:) me to. its true why cant americans do humour

Peter Henry
09-05-05, 09:24 AM
Guys what are you saying? a lot of the American sitcoms are crap but there are some good ones'! My all time hero is Al Bundy! (Married with Children')That is really someone that I can also relate to! :lol:

hall13uk
09-05-05, 09:27 AM
Guys what are you saying? a lot of the American sitcoms are crap but there are some good ones'! My all time hero is Al Bundy! (Married with Children')That is really someone that I can also relate to! :lol:
no sorry cant think of a single good american sitcom that i like anyway.

Ceri JC
09-05-05, 10:12 AM
Yes, but Graham Norton comes a close second.

hall13uk
09-05-05, 02:33 PM
Yes, but Graham Norton comes a close second.
hah hah yes graham is a laugh i find him quite funny. :lol: