PDA

View Full Version : potential newbie

sooz
08-05-05, 07:28 AM
:D
guess i have to buy the drinks huh?
i only have to work out how to get the bike here from lincolnshire and how to turn it round in small space and the jobs a goodun!
sooz

bluebell
08-05-05, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the site.

sooz
08-05-05, 10:10 AM
ta doll!

Cloggsy
08-05-05, 11:52 AM
i only have to work out how to get the bike here from lincolnshire and how to turn it round in small space and the jobs a goodun!
sooz

I'm confused :!:

Welcome to the 'Pennine Massive' :wink:

sooz
08-05-05, 03:44 PM
I'm confused :!:

is that a regular thing?
seems the sv i had my eye on is a cat c write off :? back to the drawing board........ :oops:

mrs fud
08-05-05, 08:01 PM
Never mind Sooz, maybe next time! :)

Jo.

BURNER
08-05-05, 08:05 PM
Nothing wrong with a CAT C if it's cheap and you're handy with the spanners/ have an ebay account.

sooz
08-05-05, 08:35 PM
and it's lovely. but i have a nagging doubt for the price and the tale i'm being told
'and how to turn it round in small space' is a well documented issue i think!

sooz
29-05-05, 07:52 PM
there is a yellow sv in the garage! i'm buying, who wants a beer? :lol:

Cloggsy
29-05-05, 08:48 PM

8) Well done, is it the bike you were looking at previously, or a different one :?:

Mines a pint BTW - Vodka :wink:

sooz
29-05-05, 08:50 PM
a different one, mate selling up to go to aus, borrowed it for the weekend, couple of hundred miles down into the midlands, needs new tyres but dashed good fun!

Cloggsy
29-05-05, 10:02 PM
needs new tyres but dashed good fun!

:roll: Don't start that one, its a whole new can'o'worms... read the Tyres section ;)

timwilky
29-05-05, 11:56 PM

i only have to work out how to get the bike here from lincolnshire and how to find my way out of yorkshire
sooz

Straight up the A1 for the first and down the A59 for the second. Please bring your passport and pre approved visa should you be visiting from the wrong side of the Pennines :lol:

sooz
30-05-05, 05:53 AM
needs new tyres but dashed good fun!

:roll: Don't start that one, its a whole new can'o'worms... read the Tyres section ;)

cant be worse than the ones that are on, really hard to corner till i discovered 20 missing psi from the front and noticed the square profile!

sooz
30-05-05, 05:54 AM

i only have to work out how to get the bike here from lincolnshire and how to find my way out of yorkshire
sooz

Straight up the A1 for the first and down the A59 for the second. Please bring your passport and pre approved visa should you be visiting from the wrong side of the Pennines :lol:

cheat! i live on the damp side, having escaped leedsville, managed 4 years there, still have the medal to prove it! :lol:

PBx
30-05-05, 09:09 AM

Sooz - :thumbsup: Nice to hear of another yellow one, how old is it?

By the way both sides are damp - they just take it in turns :D

Paul

sooz
30-05-05, 09:20 AM
x 2000, just cost me an extra 90 qwid to add to my insurance! big pluses to being 'mature' eh?
defo rains less on the t'other side!

PBx
30-05-05, 09:22 AM
Nice - mines a yellow k1. Look forwards to seeing you out and about. Where are you based?

sooz
30-05-05, 02:53 PM
sunny stockport, dont get to ride as much as i like, kids n all that. gizuz a nod if ya pass me on the road! :lol:

sooz
30-05-05, 02:57 PM
gizuz a nod if ya pass me on the road! :lol:

naturally onthe other side of the road! not that u'd be passing on my side of course! :shock:

PBx
31-05-05, 12:07 PM
gizuz a nod if ya pass me on the road! :lol:

If I pass you on the road (either direction) it's all gone very pear shaped :shock: :D :D, but if I'm on the bike I'll be happy to give you a wave.

Know what you mean about kids mine is just 3, and it does cut into your time.

See you up the barn some time.

Paul

GSXR Carlos
01-06-05, 10:11 AM

me please

where's the pub, and your locality?

welcome