PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED - Irish/Scot rideout - ITINERARY!!!!!!

belfastbiker2003
09-05-05, 01:27 PM
Hi I have put this in as a details only sticky so you dont have to read through everything to find out details about the rideout - any other postings in here will be moved to the chat topic for the rideout

Dates:-

Depart - Fri 15th July @ 17.10
Return - Sun 17th July @ 14.45

Cost - £52 return per bike - 76 euros
Deposit Required - £25/35euros - either paypaled to stevehannauk@aol.com or posted to me - pm me for address.

Confirmed bookings:-

1. Wicklowsv - Sean - Sv1000s - confirmed - deposit paid
2. morty - Paul - SV650S - confirmed - deposit paid
3. alka - Alan - SV650S - confirmed - deposit paid
4. irl_dar - Darren - TL1000R - confirmed - deposit paid
5. Daz - Darryl - SV650S - confirmed - deposit paid
6. Yvo6 - Yvonne - SV650S - Confirmed - deposit paid
7. Belfastbiker - SV650S - Confirmed - Deposit Paid
8. Jer - Quack 636 - Confirmed - Pay extra on day

Details required for booking:-

Full Name
Bike details
Reg number
you could give me your credit card detaisl too if you like but i dont need them!!! lol

We will meet at Harry Ramsdens at Yorkgate in Belfast at 15.30 on the friday - this will give us time to get everyone their tickets and a chat before we head over to the ferry.

I will be staying in Banbridge the night before so can meet the irish contingent at the border on the main belfast - dublin line and lead them the rest of the way - this should be at about 14.00 - will finalise closer to the time

FULL ITINERARY

Friday 15th:-

9am - meet Southern guys on motorway just outside Banbridge
10am - meet everyone else going on Antrim Road Ride, at Harry Ramsdens (i will also collect tickets at this time)
1 - 2pm - arrive in Coleraine for lunch
3pm - leave Coleraine for Belfast
510pm - ferry to Stranraer
630pm - leave Stranraer and head for Girvan where we meet our hosts at bout 730ish
745pm - head to China Buffet King - An all you can eat chinese restaurant - cost bout £10!!! Drinks extra!!!
Leave and settle in host houses

Saturday 16th:-

7am - get up and out for a days fantastic riding!!!!!!!!
RIDE ALL DAY the go to Matts for BBQ and Beers!!!

Sunday 17th:-

10am - Leave Matts and ride about aiming to be at port for 145pm - this give us a bit of lee-way in time for any unexpected problems
245pm - Ferry back to belfast
4pm - Everyone kiss Yvonne goodbye and go home!!!! Wipe Darrens tears away too!!!

10pm - Start arranging next years!!!!! lol[/size][/b]