PDA

View Full Version : not bike related but...

scooby2102
12-05-05, 11:22 PM
Can any you guys from the Belfast area point me in the right direction ?

I met a really nice family from the Glengormley area approx 5 years ago when on holiday in Ibiza.

To cut a long story short, I lost contact with one of the family called May / Mae and have been trying to contact her since way back last year. Her sister lived in Arbroath (Scotland) and worked in a local pub. Have tried all the pubs there (about 16 of them) but no joy.

Even tried posting a message in the Belfast news but dont know if they printed it.

Managed to track down her phone number from a BT archived bill but the numbers were changed in 2000 so thats that idea fecked as well !

May was unfortunately widowed but has a son who will probably be about 26ish now, one of her sisters on hols was Belle (man, what a gal, absolutely mental). May also said she worked part time in a local old folks care home.

Short of hiring a private detective, I am running out of idea's of how to get in contact with her again (short of going chappin doors in the Glengormley area !!!), even asked a few folks last year when I spent a few weeks in Dublin, touring the Republic etc and also in the North.

Anyway guys, would really appreciate if any of you can point me in the right direction ref messages in local papers etc or any other idea's of how to contact.

Will be lookin out for your goodselves when you all come across for the SV Ecosse ride out / tour and hope to meet up with you all.

Cheers for now
Scooby

Michael S
13-05-05, 11:43 AM
If you have the original number it shouldn't be too difficult. A typical number in Glengormley is now 028 9083 00 00 or 028 9084 00 00 etc.

Worth a try and good luck.