PDA

View Full Version : ermax undertray

goldengraemes
22-05-05, 11:44 AM
does anyone have one of these on there k3 they look great with intergrated led indicators,
my other question is what do you do with you front indicators is there a clear conversion you can do?
do aftermarket ones fit in because the originals are big at the base?

BillyC
24-05-05, 10:21 AM
I would recommend you stay away from the Ermax tray.

The fit is dreadful, and eats your brake lights. It requires more robust fastenings than the standard plastic poppers, and it's expensive.

Buy a different brand (make sure it's not the same design), or save your money and buy a Hamicad.

goldengraemes
24-05-05, 07:19 PM
looks good though.unsure but i want to get rid of the original

650newb
25-05-05, 07:24 PM
do aftermarket ones fit in because the originals are big at the base?

you can get some fillers for the k3> which allow aftermarket indicators to fit onto them without a big gap in the fairing. cant remember the website where ive seen them but im sure someone will

Last Action Pimp
29-05-05, 01:57 PM
i brought a ermax titanium under tray and i went out for a ride and its f*cked, it almost poped my tyre and is now totally trashed, and i will have to spend the next 3 hours fitting the old 1!!!

Cloggsy
29-05-05, 02:03 PM
My Powerbronze colour-coded undertray is good, no intergrated 'cators though, but then I have got the intergrated tail-light now anyway ;)

ophic
29-05-05, 02:25 PM
i've got one - not fitted it yet so can't comment - will wait till after ride-out before performing major cosmetic surgery. The colour match looks good at least.

The integrated indicators look a bit too close together to be visible with a standard numberplate so i may attempt to retro-fit the standard ones (or some smaller ones i bought ages ago)

Cloggsy
29-05-05, 05:28 PM
i've got one - not fitted it yet so can't comment - will wait till after ride-out before performing major cosmetic surgery. The colour match looks good at least.

:shock: Does that mean you're taking the snow-plough off at long last :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

w1ll15
16-02-06, 07:28 PM
[quote="ophic"]i've got one - not fitted it yet so can't comment - will wait till after ride-out before performing major cosmetic surgery. The colour match looks good at least.

are you on about an ermax undertray i have just ordered mine! no money has been taken from my account would i be better cancelling it?? help ASAP!

w1ll15
26-04-06, 05:21 PM
i got the ermax undertray and it rules, fit is good really pleased with the look it has given to my bike

Horney
20-09-06, 09:48 AM
Have you got any pictures of it fitted?

w1ll15
31-01-07, 11:36 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/willswain/DSC00450.jpg

sorry if its a bit late, dont visit this forum much