PDA

View Full Version : So Yvo?

belfastbiker2003
23-05-05, 04:37 PM
So being the first female to join the Irish forum - we all want to know the if's and's why's and where's?!?!

Well dar was hoping you would post a pic!!!! lol

I wouldnt embarrass you dar its ok!!!

Steve

irl_dar
23-05-05, 04:50 PM
steve you liar..
you sure know how to scare the women off dont you! :lol:

Sharpy
23-05-05, 06:32 PM
lol shes the lady who bought my old sv, the one pictured on the website.

Difference is it now has radial brakes, is much cleaner than i ever had it and has one hell of a sexier ass on it :shock:

yvo6
23-05-05, 06:33 PM
So being the first female to join the Irish forum - we all want to know the if's and's why's and where's?!?!

Well dar was hoping you would post a pic!!!! lol

I wouldnt embarrass you dar its ok!!!

Steve

lmao I'll let u wait until the 15th - dont worry i can bring a brown paper bag with eyeholes ;)

Discovered motorbikes in Oct04 - the SV in Dec 04 and life has gotten better since that!! What more do u need to know? Did a track day with her on Sunday and that was mega..... What more can i say :D

irl_dar
23-05-05, 06:39 PM
fair play to ya :D
without bikes i dunno what i would do,
great stress releaver!
only startin to wheelie the tl now but its still great fun,
yes office wheelie means accelerate fast to 50mph :oops:

belfastbiker2003
25-05-05, 12:16 PM
great stress releaver!

I thought you had another form of relief going mate?!?!?!

Sharpy
25-05-05, 05:53 PM
yvo post some details about yourself here and ill edit the website so the sv is listed with is proper owner now and not me lol.

belfastbiker2003
26-05-05, 10:48 AM
Yvonne - forgot to mention - we need your vital stats for the scotland booking - can you post them here for all to see?!?!?! lol :twisted: :roll: :lol: :wink:

yvo6
26-05-05, 06:08 PM
Yvonne - forgot to mention - we need your vital stats for the scotland booking - can you post them here for all to see?!?!?! lol :twisted: :roll: :lol: :wink:

of course ur talking about my blood group and NOK! :lol:

belfastbiker2003
26-05-05, 09:27 PM
Erm......

Yeah of course thats what I mean!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yvo6
27-05-05, 12:33 PM
Yvonne - forgot to mention - we need your vital stats for the scotland booking -

ok picture this

Jessica Rabbit - got the picture???

nice picture but sorry to tell you - i is more like Sly Stallones mum, and hey i am definately not going to tell you your future the way she does!!!