PDA

View Full Version : 15th July Antrim coast road/pre-scotland rideout

belfastbiker2003
25-05-05, 01:22 PM
Ok Dar, Sean and I plan on riding the antrim coast road on the friday we leave for scotland - we will be leaving Belfast hopefully at bout 10am ish - and then plan to ride up the coast road to portrush - through to coleraine - stop for lunch and then ride down the motorway just to belfast in time for the ferry - so if anyone else is interested in joining us - even if you are not going on the Scotland trip - let us know by signing up here!!!!!!

Daz
25-05-05, 01:45 PM
8) I'll be there :riding:

Will be walking like John Wayne by the end of that weekend :shock:

yvo6
25-05-05, 01:53 PM
8) I'll be there :riding:

Will be walking like John Wayne by the end of that weekend :shock:

LMAO from what i saw I thought you already did. :)

alka
25-05-05, 01:54 PM
I know what ya mean Daz, I'm going to have to get a lot of take some long trips to get the legs moulded into the shape of the bike... lol

Ya can count me in!!! :D

H62
31-05-05, 08:30 PM
Hi There

Just to let you know there was plenty of PSNI vehicles on the coast road on Sunday evening.

Mine is a Blue K4 650S

Daz
31-05-05, 09:34 PM
Hi There

Just to let you know there was plenty of PSNI vehicles on the coast road on Sunday evening.

Mine is a Blue K4 650S

Thanks for the warning :thumbsup: and welcome to the forum :riding:

H62
13-06-05, 11:07 AM
Hi Folks

Unfortunatley I am not able make the Scotland run :( but if it is alright with you all I would like to try meet up with everyone before you catch the boat.

Friday morning is ruled out for me so I was hoping to catch up with you at Coleraine around lunchtime.

If you have any idea where you might be stopping for lunch if you could let me know I will try and meet you there.

Harry

belfastbiker2003
03-07-05, 03:52 PM
A mate of mine owns a cafe/tattoo/body piercing place in Coleraine so I have talked him into laying on some sandwiches, coffee etc for us for lunch - for £3 each!! So if you know where the publice toilets are in Coleraine - the cafe is directly opposite them above Smyths Country Store!!!

belfastbiker2003
11-07-05, 04:34 PM
OK so far we have

Belfastbiker2003
Irl_dar
WicklowSV
Daz
Alka
Buck_Egit
Jez
Morty

Can anyone else going on the Antrim Coast Road Rideout put their name down so we dont leave without you?!?!

Cheers

yvo6
14-07-05, 02:19 PM
Hi

I cant make the start of the run, but if you let me know when you are all leaving Coleraine, i can come up the M2 to Junction 1 roundabout and wait for you there. Save time instead of picking me up at Harry Ramsdens later on.

Let me know what you think. 8)