PDA

View Full Version : Fridays journey to the Cotswolds

mysteryjimbo
27-05-05, 09:47 AM
So is anyone going to joing me on my journey next Friday??

wheelnut
27-05-05, 07:33 PM
Matty is looking for volunteers on Sunday, how about split the difference and go Saturday Afternoon?

Well Oiled
27-05-05, 08:05 PM
Evenin gents,

Relatively new to the forum (see previous post). I'm planning on going to the rideout, first thought were go Sunday but it's a long day and a sore **** so might be tempted to beg the wife for a pass out and go Sat.

Also gives me a chance to have a beer or two. I'm told that new members get all the beer bought for them on the first night, is that right? :wink:

Who's doing what ? and if going Sat where are you planning to stay? Don't fancy camping misself.

Cheers Keith

mysteryjimbo
27-05-05, 09:17 PM
Looks, like its a single journey for me. I'm def going on the Friday afternoon.

Good luck finding yourself a riding group!

derbybiker
27-05-05, 10:18 PM
Well I'm in Paris with work next week so if I go it won't be until the Sunday morning.

80 miles there, a 130 mile rideout and 80 miles back - it's just a bit further than a day trip to Skeggy :lol:

mattyL
28-05-05, 08:06 PM
Yeah i can only go sunday too so like you say its gonna be a little bit knackering :shock: Worth it tho if its as good as last year 8)

wheelnut
28-05-05, 10:12 PM
I had a long distance practice today :P

From my house to Wrexham, down the A41 to Whitchurch, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Coventry and back to Tamworth, then Ashby, Burton and Derby :D

Most of it was done in a manner approved by the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists :P I.E. Making Progress

276 miles and 3 cups of tea

shutdown
29-05-05, 10:27 PM
I'm going on the saturday and camping overnight with the other rabble.

If anyone's going on the saturday it would be nice to have company

i have GPS :lol: :lol: :lol: