PDA

View Full Version : Spare beds in Scotland???

Daz
27-05-05, 01:19 PM
There is a very kind offer for accommodation for us, from Gaz and Matt, in Scotland. The full post is in SV Ecosse on the forum.

Personally, I think its too much to ask, and the youth hostels aren't big bucks. What do you think?

i can manage to take 4 of you on my floor/couch, steve, his bro, and dar are crashing at mine, so if another body wants to kip on the floor then your more than welcome, just bring sleeping bags with you

I have 3 spare double beds so can take 3-6 people depending on how friendly you are.

Daz
27-05-05, 01:22 PM
The full post is here http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=22167&start=15

... do any of you bite :-k

WicklowSV
27-05-05, 03:10 PM
I'll take the fourth space on the floor in Gaz's if that's okay. But like u said Daz, I don't wanna impose on anyone. They're already giving us a guided tour of the loverly scots countryside. :D

belfastbiker2003
28-05-05, 05:21 PM
I think it is very generous of them - I also think we couldnt impose on them for nowt so have suggested we at least take them out for a few drinks on the sat night or something - is that a good compromise?

Steve

irl_dar
28-05-05, 10:01 PM
agreed 8)

WicklowSV
29-05-05, 02:04 PM
Defo - a few scoops and a box of Roses chocs! We can bring some Galtee sausages and rashers - treat 'em to a proper Sunday morning fry!! :D Think Dar has a fridge in the 'boot' of he TL so everything'll stay fresh!!

irl_dar
29-05-05, 07:26 PM
hahahah!!