PDA

View Full Version : Squaddie looking for meets, rideouts etc.

squaddie_sv
01-06-05, 10:19 PM
Hi all!!! I'm Jesse from Yeovil. I'm a squaddie at Yeovilton Airbase, and have a 2001 SV650S, fully faired. I was lucky enough to have bought it with a shed load of upgrades already fitted, but had to wait 6 months before I could ride it "LEGALLY"! I passed my test in Feb so I'm now on the lookout for "bikeminded" people for meets, rideouts etc. I go to Poole quite often with my mates but none of them have an SV! See you soon, whoever you may be!! Cheers, Jesse.

diamond
01-06-05, 10:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the site, :D

You've come to the right place to find like minded SV owners. :lol:

Viney
01-06-05, 10:49 PM
Nice one Jessie. Welcome.

Not form around those there parts that you speak of, but there are a few members down your way.

Enjoy the site, and get involved. Be careful of e.d. though !! ;)

diamond
01-06-05, 11:48 PM
Nice one Jessie. Welcome.

Not form around those there parts that you speak of, but there are a few members down your way.

Enjoy the site, and get involved. Be careful of e.d. though !! ;)

Cheeky g*t :D

fizzwheel
02-06-05, 08:29 AM
Hi and welcome, neighbour

I live in Yeovil, I've got a half faired Yellow SV

Catch you soon for a rideout

falc
02-06-05, 08:30 AM
Haha poor e.d.

Hey welcome to the site, some of us go down to poole, went down there this week infact, we usually post something in this area if were going down so keep your eyes peeled and hope to see you about :D

A curvy aswell excellent, but what colour... :-k

Professor
02-06-05, 08:31 AM
Welcome to South & West Surfers, squaddie_sv!

Clunk
02-06-05, 09:17 AM
Hello and welcome to our little corner of the SV world. :D

I'm a bit further west in Plymouth but sometimes venture up your way on rideouts, so might see you one day. 8)

AllyXX
08-06-05, 09:50 PM
Hi Jesse.
I'm off to Beaulieu bike show on Saturday 18th June if you and your crew fancy a rideout somewhere different. Not been for about 6 years but recall it was a great day out.
Gissa shout if u fancy it.
Al