PDA

View Full Version : who is???

Itching 2 go
05-06-05, 10:59 AM
who is still at home then while everyone else is on AR05?

fizzwheel
05-06-05, 11:02 AM
At home in the dry, its pi55ing with rain here and has been for a while

Akula
05-06-05, 11:03 AM
Watching the MotoGP on British Euro 125, was a cracking race as was the 250. cant ait to see Rossi win :P

madmartyn
05-06-05, 11:11 AM
waiting for the gp to finish so i can go to me garage and make some templates up to make some side panels for hot pants (nick name that has been given to my latest addition due to placement of the exhaust)

richwill68
05-06-05, 11:20 AM
At work...bored...tired....blah....blah :cry:

Itching 2 go
05-06-05, 11:22 AM
yeah that 125 race was cool, amazing finish, that ktm rider was over the moon with his result!

valleyboy
05-06-05, 11:23 AM
At home :( damn you fluffy sheep! I'll plough through you next time!

empty
05-06-05, 11:49 AM
At home, dealing with dubious rear cam chain tensioners, including stripped top bolt thread (mucho gracias to my friends dad for helping to manufacture new bolt/sealing bits + pieces/tool for tensioners).

Hopefully it will all work when I put it back together again.

MT

timwilky
05-06-05, 11:51 AM
At home with massive hangover. :oops:

Stayed in the pub to watch Hatton :D and now in no fit state to go out

Itching 2 go
05-06-05, 12:04 PM
why has rubens gone from being called 'zaus' to 'chous'even tho he is called xaus

adam
05-06-05, 12:25 PM
At home with massive hangover. :oops:

Same :)

Mr Toad
05-06-05, 12:39 PM
lazy gits the lot of ya :twisted:

:D

Aurora
05-06-05, 12:46 PM
At home, waiting for 3pm, going out with some mates on a ride to Ashford

Itching 2 go
05-06-05, 12:47 PM
says the man on his ****:lol:

adam
05-06-05, 12:51 PM
That was a good Moto GP though :) 1st,2nd,3rd,4th ITA.

Akula
05-06-05, 01:00 PM
Brilliant race, well done Caparossi.....

madmartyn
05-06-05, 01:09 PM
nail biting stuff

hall13uk
05-06-05, 01:29 PM
lazy gits the lot of ya :twisted:

:D
really the sheer cheek of it :roll:
so what is i am eating pizza on the sofa :lol:

Moriarty
05-06-05, 01:58 PM
Just woken up. It was my birthday drinks last night and I seem to recall a woman with lots of tatoos...

Clunk
05-06-05, 02:53 PM
Today I rode from Plymouth to Exeter in the pi$$ing rain to go karting and had a great time.

Came 9th out of 27 drivers which I am well chuffed with.

And then rode back in even worse pi$$ing rain. Feel sorry for the people on the rideout as they must have got soaked.

Biker Biggles
05-06-05, 03:55 PM
Watched the race wow.Cant be bothered to do much today.Just realised Ive worked 12 out of the last 13 days.Note to self ---Ease up a bit.

keithd
05-06-05, 04:02 PM
im here...had a cool weekend....given the choice of my weekend again or AR 05 my weekend wins each time....but im sure the AR was cool too

got in at 4 this morning....so very tired....

lynw
05-06-05, 06:27 PM
Today I rode from Plymouth to Exeter in the pi$$ing rain to go karting and had a great time.

And then rode back in even worse pi$$ing rain. Feel sorry for the people on the rideout as they must have got soaked.

Nope... the weather held for the rideout.... :D I rode all the way from and back to Kent without any rain... cloudy and looked like it would bucket down but never did 8) :D

Iansv
05-06-05, 08:18 PM
been in bed just about all day... :roll:

Ed
05-06-05, 08:46 PM

Nope... the weather held for the rideout.... :D I rode all the way from and back to Kent without any rain... cloudy and looked like it would bucket down but never did 8) :D

No rain on the way back to Shrewsbury either :D :D

Warren
05-06-05, 10:52 PM
watched some GP, then went to the eastbourne charity lions run. then watched SIN CITY (top film).

Red ones
06-06-05, 04:46 AM

No rain on the way back to Shrewsbury either :D :D

Dry day for me too!

Clunk
06-06-05, 08:35 AM
I'm amazed it didn't rain on the rideout :shock:

It was chucking down here all day and heading in that direction.

K
06-06-05, 06:20 PM
I failed to attendthe AR due to my non-compliance with rule number one of riding a motorbike... being awake at the time!

Didn't actually wake up until 9.30 so was a couple of hours short of my leaving time. :oops:
Stayed at home and polished my bikes instead... and did the washing up. :roll:

Glad to hear you made it though Lyn. :)

Jabba
06-06-05, 06:30 PM
I'm amazed it didn't rain on the rideout :shock:

It was chucking down here all day and heading in that direction.

Nope - not a drop on way from Cardiff and on the rideout itself.

Hit the rain big-time on the Severn Bridge on the way home, but it didn't matter then :D

Spiderman
06-06-05, 06:50 PM
I failed to attendthe AR due to my non-compliance with rule number one of riding a motorbike... being awake at the time!

Didn't actually wake up until 9.30 so was a couple of hours short of my leaving time. :oops:

Lazy!
I was up at 5.45 and in the shower by 6.

In some way i'm glad you didnt make it....one less person who was there but i never got to say hi to.
Tho it was a great day i just wish there was more social time.

i remeber asking who Jabba is and seeing his bike, pointing to the guy that was next to it and getting a bemused look from him....and then getting sidetracked somehow. easy in a carpark full of bikers i guess

Was that you Jabba? Blue jumper i think. :?

Jabba
06-06-05, 06:55 PM
i remeber asking who Jabba is and seeing his bike, pointing to the guy that way next to it and getting a bemused look....and then getting sidetracked somehow.

Navy blue jumper? Then probably.

Short fair hair, thinning on top? Then probably.

Bemused look? Yep, that was certainly me :lol:

Chat next time for sure................. As others have said, I couldn't be sure if it was you due to there being more than one Spiderman lid :roll: :wink:

Spiderman
06-06-05, 07:18 PM
i remeber asking who Jabba is and seeing his bike, pointing to the guy that way next to it and getting a bemused look....and then getting sidetracked somehow.

Navy blue jumper? Then probably.

Short fair hair, thinning on top? Then probably.

Bemused look? Yep, that was certainly me :lol:

Chat next time for sure................. As others have said, I couldn't be sure if it was you due to there being more than one Spiderman lid :roll: :wink:

Yep that was you then. we were in the little ****e carpark at the time. I think i may have spotted rictus over your shoulder and made a beeline for him first and then you were gone. Or i was. Who knows. who cares

Me and redone....or anyone else with a spidey lid, will have to agree on headgear before this sort of ride again i guess :lol:

Tara
06-06-05, 07:22 PM
We got wet going home but it only rained for abot 30 mins

Peter Henry
06-06-05, 09:15 PM
Itching....Xaus is a Catalan name as opposed to a Spanish/Castellano name. The latest pronunciation of it that you refer to is actually quite accurate. Unfortunately it is a common fault with sports commentators to pronounce names according to their own language rather than in accordance with the country that the individual hails from.

My name can cause a little embarassment with Spaniards as to them it can sound like "pito" which is Spanish for willy! :shock: :lol: 8)

Itching 2 go
07-06-05, 08:15 AM
ahhhhhhhh I see :D