PDA

View Full Version : Beaulieu Motorcycle World 18/19th June

tee jey
08-06-05, 03:19 PM
Anyone planning to visit? I'll be there for the weekend, managed to blag some cheap tickets thro' my local bike club and got a caravan/camping pass so will be there for the duration. Last year was a good show, entry also includes the Motor Museum and other attractions.

Anonymous
08-06-05, 03:44 PM
Unfortunatley not. Although theres a special 25 years of the GS 'thing' I think.

Viney
08-06-05, 04:10 PM
**** wanted to go to that this year. No money to go :(

Carsick
08-06-05, 04:12 PM
@rse wanted to go to that this year. No money to go :(
Same problem I have.

mattSV
08-06-05, 04:54 PM
Yep - we're going, not sure which day though - probably Saturday unless the weather looks ****e.

What club are you going with?

tee jey
08-06-05, 05:42 PM
Used to be called the New Forest Wheelers (I think) but now does not have an official name. They meet at the Bold Forester at Marchwood on thursdays. Harleys and big cruisers are in the majority but there are some naked and sports bikes.

AllyXX
08-06-05, 09:40 PM
Should be going on the Saturday. Not sure how many of us yet as some are fair weather riders only :roll: I'll be there though I do duck weather :o

diamond
15-06-05, 11:54 AM
Is any one goin to this, i might pop over for a quick gander at some point :D

Carsick
15-06-05, 11:56 AM
Don't forget, it's a bit over £10 to get in.
I'd wander along if it wasn't so much, but £10 is almost 5 pints!

Banjo
15-06-05, 12:07 PM
I will be there all weekend on the Suzuki Owners Stand.

Got me passes, camera, shopping list and the wife following in the car. Tiny is supplying the home brew - god help us all!

diamond
15-06-05, 12:07 PM
Don't forget, it's a bit over £10 to get in.
I'd wander along if it wasn't so much, but £10 is almost 5 pints!

Hadn't forgotten but, i don't drink so i think of it more in terms of bags of crispy m&m's and i can eat to many of them any way cos i'll get fat.

Carsick
15-06-05, 12:10 PM

Got me passes, camera, shopping list and the wife following in the car. Tiny is supplying the home brew - god help us all!
'isn't jealous at all, honestly'

Banjo
15-06-05, 02:06 PM

'isn't jealous at all, honestly'

Simple them M8, join the SOC, get discounts at loads of places which means your membership gets paid by someone else eventually, offer to help out and reap the rewards. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: \:D/

Carsick
15-06-05, 02:17 PM
Simple them M8, join the SOC, get discounts at loads of places which means your membership gets paid by someone else eventually, offer to help out and reap the rewards. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: \:D/
Would love to join, and have been planning to for a while, but I'm just that skint atm.+

Professor
18-06-05, 11:05 PM
Might drive there with Mrs Professor tomorrow. A bit worried about
the weather, don't want to get roasted.