PDA

View Full Version : Frogette - Newbie - Hampshire

Frogette
09-06-05, 08:40 PM
Hi all, I've already done the intro bit in the Idle Banter but thought I had better post in here to.

I am about to become the proud owner of a K4 fully faired. Only done 1139 mile since it was registered last year, never seen rain and comes with the remainder of the warranty etc, etc. I must however be a little barking because I have to drive to Lincolnshire to pick her up from the dealership!! :shock:
Live in Waterlooville, am also a member of www.biker-babe.org (girlie bikers and well behaved other halves), known as Froggy Hopping Mad on that site and recently organised a big meet for that site............would be interested in local meets and rideouts but I'm still on a learning curve having only passed my test last October so be gentle with me!! :oops: .
Am recently currently unemployed and training to become a registered childminder instead. :evil:

AllyXX
09-06-05, 10:06 PM
Nice to see yet another female on board. Welcome :)

Scoobs
10-06-05, 06:55 AM
Alright Frogette,

Just up the road from me. I live in Cosham.

diamond
10-06-05, 07:16 AM
Hello welcome to the site, :D

I'm in Portsmouth every weekend eating burgers at monster micks probably see you there some time :lol:

Viney
10-06-05, 07:18 AM
Alright Frogette,

Just up the road from me. I stalk new members, so be careful.

Scoobs, i thought that you had treatment for that now :wink: :lol:

Welcome to the site frogette.

fizzwheel
10-06-05, 07:43 AM
Hi and welcome

Carsick
10-06-05, 10:04 AM
Hey,

I'm on the other side of the water from you, but I don't like to venture that way because I fall off. :oops:

fraser01
11-06-05, 02:17 AM
Hiya,

Welcome to the site, look forward to seeing you on some of the rideouts...from Gosport at the moment :D

See you up the hill sometime or stubbington..the red lion :wink:

Akula
11-06-05, 09:30 AM
Hurro :D

Clunk
12-06-05, 11:48 AM
Welcome to our little corner of SV650.org. 8)

I'm a fair bit further to the west than you but know a little of the Hants area as Ali's sister used to live in Gosport.

Frogette
13-06-05, 12:04 PM
Hiya,

Welcome to the site, look forward to seeing you on some of the rideouts...from Gosport at the moment :D

See you up the hill sometime or stubbington..the red lion :wink:

So what night is the Red Lion at Stubbington.............knowing my luck Wednesday cos the other half does something that night and I am on babysitting duty!! :(

Scoobs
13-06-05, 12:06 PM
So what night is the Red Lion at Stubbington.............knowing my luck Wednesday cos the other half does something that night and I am on babysitting duty!! :(

Tonight (Mondays)

falc
15-06-05, 09:26 PM
Hey there,

More lady bikers, thats a good thing :D

Banjo
16-06-05, 11:32 AM

Tonight (Mondays)

Hiya Frogette, yep, every Monday night from 7:30 onwards.

No agenda, no rules, just turn up and mingle. There are a couple of us who ride SV's there most weeks.