PDA

View Full Version : Jacko - Place your bets

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 08:17 PM
As it's about to be announced in the next 20-30 minutes.

Jabba
13-06-05, 08:19 PM
Oh.....good thread :D

kwak zzr
13-06-05, 08:19 PM
he'll get off cuz he's a loony!

Carsick
13-06-05, 08:20 PM
I personally believe he's as guilty as sin, but I see an OJ verdict coming along.

Moo
13-06-05, 08:23 PM
He's probably done something be I do see a bit of gold digging involved.
Lets wait and see.
20-30 mins time.

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 08:23 PM
I personally believe he's as guilty of sin, but I see an OJ verdict coming along.

He'll get a supplying alcohol to minors or something daft like that.

Moo
13-06-05, 08:27 PM
I personally believe he's as guilty of sin, but I see an OJ verdict coming along.

All that money gone to waste.
What would you have done with his millions. :lol:

lynw
13-06-05, 08:36 PM
personally I think hes guilty of all charges.

his behaviour is extremely typical of the paedophiles I was involved in the prosecution of. The fun fair was basically his way of grooming them and relaxing them - along with the alcohol. If it was all so innocent, why did he need to ply them with alcohol in the first place?

And whacko or not, you can not tell me he doesnt know its wrong or not normal to sleep with teenage boys. I dont care how nuts he plays it - again that tbh is another manifestation of how good these guys are. They are extremely manipulative and persuasive - so often the child involved truly believes they will not be believed.

The problem here lies with the parents. Despite rumours about him before, they were still prepared to leave their child alone with him. I think the money digging antics of the parents is appalling. What parent would have their child abused so they can get money out of it?

I think if hes acquitted, he will be set for life to continue as this case will effectively be the basis of rebutting the prosecutions case by claiming money digging parents. If that is established, no-one else will have a chance of obtaining a successful prosecution :?

verdict released yet? its due about now...

H-Gerickemark
13-06-05, 08:38 PM
Nothing in the paper about it????????

where can I found out, or will it that we all have to wait till tomorrow when its all over the paper???

:?

Mark

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 08:42 PM

All that money gone to waste.
What would you have done with his millions. :lol:

I would have disappeared and travelled the world

Cronos
13-06-05, 08:42 PM

where can I found out, or will it that we all have to wait till tomorrow when its all over the paper???

www.bbc.co.uk/news

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 08:43 PM

Mark

is live on sky news just now, reckon the website won't be too far behind.

lynw
13-06-05, 08:43 PM

Mark

wont be - its on the online news sites. sky news, bbc, yahoo headlines etc etc

Tara
13-06-05, 08:46 PM
it will be on the news in a min

Aurora
He hasn't arrived at the court yet

MattTheLoony
personally I think hes guilty of all charges.

his behaviour is extremely typical of the paedophiles I was involved in the prosecution of. The fun fair was basically his way of grooming them and relaxing them - along with the alcohol. If it was all so innocent, why did he need to ply them with alcohol in the first place?

And whacko or not, you can not tell me he doesnt know its wrong or not normal to sleep with teenage boys. I dont care how nuts he plays it - again that tbh is another manifestation of how good these guys are. They are extremely manipulative and persuasive - so often the child involved truly believes they will not be believed.

The problem here lies with the parents. Despite rumours about him before, they were still prepared to leave their child alone with him. I think the money digging antics of the parents is appalling. What parent would have their child abused so they can get money out of it?

I think if hes acquitted, he will be set for life to continue as this case will effectively be the basis of rebutting the prosecutions case by claiming money digging parents. If that is established, no-one else will have a chance of obtaining a successful prosecution :?

verdict released yet? its due about now...

here here, they should at least ban him from spending time alone with kids even if they don't lock him up.

any minute now I think!

H-Gerickemark
13-06-05, 08:48 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh, i seeee #-o

blacksheep
13-06-05, 09:09 PM
So GUILTY of being so STUPID and NAIVE he could only be from the USA, LOL!!!! :D :D

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 09:14 PM
ooo it's on now

first 7 not guilty

kinesin
13-06-05, 09:16 PM
ooo it's on now

first 7 not guilty :why:

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 09:18 PM
he's got off it completely, I don't believe it.

kwak zzr
13-06-05, 09:18 PM
NOT GUILTY :roll:

lynw
13-06-05, 09:19 PM
not guilty all counts :roll:

El Saxo
Unbelievable.

fizzwheel
FFS only in America

Carsick
13-06-05, 09:20 PM
You seriously don't believe it?
My deep cynicism is justified, I think.

Godikus
13-06-05, 09:20 PM
thats really disapointing, i was looking forward to him going to jail. the news reports would have been great then

MattTheLoony
13-06-05, 09:22 PM
You seriously don't believe it?
My deep cynicism is justified, I think.

Actually I do believe it, it's just not right.

Moo
13-06-05, 09:32 PM
Only in America his lawyers next job is to get Stevie Wonder a Pilots license. :lol:

BURNER
13-06-05, 09:40 PM
Damn, the boys at county saved all their chicken grease fer nuthin'!!

Bud
13-06-05, 09:48 PM
I'm don't have an opinion on whether he did or didn't do it, but I do admire the way the judge and jury conducted themselves during the trial so it didn't become another OJ fiasco. Californians have finally learnt how to behave like us Brits!

amarko5
13-06-05, 09:57 PM
got off scott free

another case of money talk's :? I wonder :?:

KrZ
14-06-05, 01:35 AM
wasn't suprised with the results at all, followed the case pretty closely, there was no evidance to tie him with all 10 charges. and i believe this is how justice should be done, based on evidance rather then speculation and personal feelings. :evil: :evil:

but not guilty doesn't mean he is innocent though.

KrZ
14-06-05, 01:37 AM
Only in America his lawyers next job is to get Stevie Wonder a Pilots license. :lol:
:winner:

and he might be able to do it... :lol: :lol:

Cronos
14-06-05, 09:32 AM
I didn't follow the trial, so don't have enough information to have a view on his innocence or otherwise. :?

The one disturbing element is that there appears to be an assumption of guilt because he lives an 'unconventional' lifestyle. :roll:

14-06-05, 10:16 AM
I didn't follow the trial, so don't have enough information to have a view on his innocence or otherwise. :?

The one disturbing element is that there appears to be an assumption of guilt because he lives an 'unconventional' lifestyle. :roll:

This is sort of my point too, just becuase he is different and has done things that are not in the "normal way of life" we seem to assume guilty,

dont get me wrong, i dont agree with what he has already admitted to "sleeping in the same bed etc"

But i believe that if he is guilty and the courts have failed then he will rot in hell, however if he is not guilty then the courts have done there jobs??

Doesnt personally effect me so not really too bothered..