PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise or Sharon Osbourne

Cronos
20-06-05, 12:26 PM
Tom Cruise Pranksters Also Hit Sharon Osbourne
By Anita Singh and Nick Allen, PA

The pranksters who drenched Tom Cruise with water at his film premiere last night have also targeted Sharon Osbourne.

The team from new Channel 4 show Grand Classics carried out the same stunt with Osbourne last month.

A cameraman began filming the reality TV star as she walked through London’s West End – only for his “camera” to squirt her with water.

But while Cruise lost his cool, Osbourne, 52, decided to get even.

She dived into a nearby restaurant and filled a champagne bucket with water, which she threw over the cameraman.

Four men were arrested last night for allegedly drenching Cruise at the Leicester Square premiere of War Of The Worlds.

They were bailed to return for questioning later today.

Article continues at Scotsman (ttp://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4714819)

Well I know which one gets my vote! :lol:

Carsick
20-06-05, 12:28 PM
If it was last night in London, I reckon I'd have been grateful for getting a bit of water thrown over me.
People just take themselves too seriously.

Nekkid
20-06-05, 01:27 PM
If it was last night in London, I reckon I'd have been grateful for getting a bit of water thrown over me.

If it was one of your mates, perhaps, but from a total stranger?? No thanks! He should have got on his stepladder and headbutted him.

Carsick
20-06-05, 01:36 PM

If it was one of your mates, perhaps, but from a total stranger?? No thanks! He should have got on his stepladder and headbutted him.
In some places I drink that's considered a perfectly acceptable retort.

Like I said, just taking it all too seriously.

Iansv
21-06-05, 10:10 AM
another vote for Yawn :lol:

Moo
21-06-05, 11:08 AM
Yawn :roll: