PDA

View Full Version : Got new can and smoked visor!

slippy
20-06-05, 03:17 PM
Well my end can eventually arrived at the shop today so hopefully il get it fitted tomorrow and then hear the mighty vee twin thump in its unrestricted glory. Its an activator titanium round with removable baffle. I just need to cut a small piece of the standard down pipe to get it to fit so hopefully thats not a problem. I also got the tinted visor ive been waiting for! Happy days! Il get a pic up when the exhaust is fitted :D

irl_dar
20-06-05, 03:50 PM
cool good to hear(well it will be :twisted: )
post up some piccies when you get it on :D

H62
20-06-05, 03:51 PM
Slippy where did you order it from and how long did it take to arrive.

I fitted a Hamicad tail tidy last week and the exhaust is next on the list.

Just don't know which one to go for. :?

Look forward to seeing some pics when you have it fitted.

slippy
20-06-05, 03:59 PM
Itsa bloke from the portadown area who manufactures them himself. He got a real load of titanium sleeves and has all designs. I just went for the round can and not polished. He can do polished and blue flamed titanium. I got mine from Wheelies in portadown and took a week to arrive. Il take a piccy when home tomorrow and stick it up. Hopefully will be fitted by Tuesday night :D

slippy
22-06-05, 01:01 PM
Well got it fitted last night. Easy peasy actually. Just hacksawed through the original pipe, got the standard exhaust of and bolted on the new one. Took a while to get the baffle out though as it was in very tight so a spot of modifying to do with the grinder!!!! SOunds amazing and a really deep grunt and burble when on idle to up to around 7k rpm. Over 7k it doesnt sound as meaty so il try and keep the rpm down and that should help the fuel. Must find out bout the fuelling etc and also see if my top speed or anything has improved!!!!

The tinted visor didnt fit, different mounting hole size so gotta get it changed :(