PDA

View Full Version : Good clothing shops around NW Kent

Daimo
01-07-05, 04:57 PM
Time to go shopping for some new bike bits. Treating myself to new bash hat, trousers, jacket etc..

I know of Bates, and that shop London side of Welling (Aee Gees?), also the Bike shop at the paddock entrance of Brands Hatch.

Has anyone else got any bike shops that stock good bike clothing? Not leathers, but more waterproof and padded material, basically all weather gear.

I do know of the shops, but its a long time since i've been around to most of them.

Fats25
01-07-05, 05:30 PM
aye gee in Welling has gone bust....... (at least it had this time last year - unless it has come out of receivership)

Best bet - not too far from welling - is to goto Maidstone and visit Hein Gericke and Lagunas.

Daimo
01-07-05, 05:50 PM
Really? The big one on the corner? Gone bust, blimey, when did that happen.

Where abouts are the ones in Maidstone.

cyphertheory
01-07-05, 07:09 PM
aye gees isnt bust!

lest i hope not i pick up me new sv from them tomorrow heh

they have been under new ownership for a while now, so would be a good place to try also hein gericke is on the same high street and they are very good imho get alot of gear from them very good customer services

Treacle
01-07-05, 07:21 PM
Aye gees did go bust some time ago but they are under new management now. As for your kit you can always try J&S in Greenwich they have a very large selection of stuff but make sure it fits well and is not damaged. They tend to have alot of shops seconds. Or there is always whitehouse in Swanley or HG in welling of course.

Matt

Treacle
01-07-05, 07:23 PM
Must speed up my typing. :roll:

Viney
01-07-05, 07:29 PM
All of the above.

Viney
01-07-05, 07:30 PM
Also Powerhouse Motorcyles in ashford